Ever See This While Caching...

SCP-173

Has anyone ever seen an old lady dressed up like a ninja, swinging two carrots tied together with string like nunchakus and singing the Barney theme song? I'm just curious to see if anyone else has seen one of these ladies, because I stumbled upon one at a local cache. I was so surprised I took a picture, thinking she might have been a locationless cache, but no such luck. If you have, say so!

Has anyone ever seen an old lady dressed up like a ninja, swinging two carrots tied together with string like nunchakus and singing the Barney theme song? I'm just curious to see if anyone else has seen one of these ladies, because I stumbled upon one at a local cache.

In my younger days I would have asked for some of whatever you're on........ :o

Since then I don't do drugs and I've found that sometimes life is stranger then hallucinations ...

But yeah, post the pic.

Has anyone ever seen an old lady dressed up like a ninja, swinging two carrots tied together with string like nunchakus and singing the Barney theme song? I'm just curious to see if anyone else has seen one of these ladies, because I stumbled upon one at a local cache. I was so surprised I took a picture, thinking she might have been a locationless cache, but no such luck. If you have, say so!

You shouldn't just go eating any old mushroom you find on the way to a cache.

During the winter of '65 my Grandma suffered from severe backache and the doctor advised her to walk 5 miles every day.

We haven't seen her since.

Would you please post the GPS co-ords so that I can pass it on to Grandpa?

He'll be delighted as she doesn't appear to have aged since starting her therapy.

Thanks