Logo Question!!

Seeker BP

I have a question regarding everyones clip-art signitures. How do you get your logos loaded into this geocache site when you sign in or out of the forums. Still kinda computer illiterate. We have a design but need info on how to use it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

There are several strings on this ... if you want to do a brief search ... there will be other things that might help you more ... but the short version is:

• First load your graphic on a web page somewhere ... this can be on the free web page most IP's make available ... or if you have a cache you've place ... you can upload to it (provided it is under 100 KB).
  • Second, note & copy this photo's address.
  • Third, in your profile, there is a block for a signature ... in this block place the following code address of your photo
  • Fourth, once this is done ... you usually need to log out and log back in for it to take effect.

Another note ... make the graphic fairly small not to hog up too much space on the forum.

Hope this helps ... you can use jpeg or gifs on the signature graphic ... an avatar ... which is the graphic slated to appear under the name is a different thing altogether ... and can only be a jpeg.

Good luck ...

348_2702.gif

quote:
Originally posted by 300mag:

Tks Cliffy i've been trying to do this for a while but i'm having trouble

I sent you an e-mail with another screen capture picture showing my profile page at the time I posted that last message. Don't forget to fully log out and log back in after modifying your profile though.............

742_200.jpg