Who Owns The Caches Near Your Home?

Pretty good. How exactly did you do this? I mean, Mopar told me my address by using google on my name, not too hard. But, you got very close with the triangulation method.

I used MapPoint to draw six circles, and they all seemed to center in the roof of your real building (using LostOutdoors.com for the aerial photo).

I went to the Los Angeles County tax assessor's web site, and brought up info on that building, the one to the east on Bakman, and the one to the north.

I figured that the house on Bakman was more likely to be a house with one single address, so I guessed that way.

This was after I tried to Google you and came up empty, but I was looking for an address on Dilling (the south side of your block with no driveways), which is where I found Robert Blake's address (11604 Dilling St) and the Brady Bunch house (11222 Dilling St). When I got the tax records, and realized there was no Dilling address on your block, I didn't bother to go back and look.

af374b3f-7b07-4954-b629-1ccb17c9bfbe.jpg

Edited by travisl
Do I realy care if someone knows where I live. Let me see ahhhh No.

That's what they all say, until NudeCacher shows up on their doorstep, NUDE!

Well he wouldn't be a nude-cacher if he didn't show up nude. Duh!

I really don't care if anyone knows where I live and I am easy to find. But of course being open about where you live does not equal an open invitation for visitors. If an unknown cacher showed up on my doorstep without notifying me first, I likely wouldn't answer the door since I tend to ignore strangers who ring the bell (too many people selling things or handing out religious items in my neighborhood). I definitely wouldn't answer if a naked person was out there! :):)

I used MapPoint to draw six circles, and they all seemed to center in the roof of your real building

Pretty impressive. Crazy thing, we have driven by that Brady House and my wife has remarked that it looks like the Brady House. I guess they all were built in the 70s and have that feel abou them.

Now, when is the naked cacher coming over? Do I need to make anything?

Who owns the caches near my house?

That's a good question. I can tell you one thing, it isn't people that live around here. It seems both of the local caches are "vacation caches" althought they are maintained.

You see, around here there aren't a handful of GPSes, and I'm sure I'm the only one in my area that GeoCaches.

-Bob

untitled.jpg

Sorry, I don't have any software to crop with...

Apparently I own 6 of the 10 nearest caches... which means I own 6 of the 10 within 30 miles of my home! Low cache density :ph34r:

Oh, to save anyone the trouble who is interested, I'm easy to find if you just Google me, Billy Touchberry. There aren't that many of us around. And, no, I don't mind if you want to drop by for a visit... my house is visible from the road, there are no gates or guards, my phone number is listed along with my address in the phone book... so I guess anybody could stop by if they want to. Just don't drop by naked!