Pocket Query

Jim W

I found my first cache on 1/24/04 and logged it on Geocaching, yesterday I got a new Pocket Query download, so I loaded it into GPXSonar, and into GSAK, the cache I found doesn't show up at all in GPXSonar, it shows in GSAK, but shows last found 1/18/04... Am I doing something wrong ?? or is this normal ??

Thanks

Jim W

KD6EO

I just went back and reloaded the PQ for 1/13/04, and 1/20/04 that I've saved, and they worked correctly on GXPSonar, both showed cache found, and my note.

Guess I just got a bad download of PQ on 1/25/04

Thanks

Jim W

Edited by Jim W

Well I don't know what's going on, I just received my PQ for today, and the cache that I found "It Is... Outta Here!" by MisteryMe GCH22V on 1/24/04 does't show.

Does anyone have any ideas??

This is what I have checked on my Custom Cache Page. I want to receive both "I have found" and "I haven't found" caches...Guess I'm pretty dumb trying to figuring this stuff out...Sorry, this stuff is all new to me.

original.jpg

Edited by Jim W
Well I don't know what's going on, I just received my PQ for today, and the cache that I found "It Is... Outta Here!" by MisteryMe GCH22V on 1/24/04 does't show.

Does anyone have any ideas??

This is what I have checked on my Custom Cache Page. I want to receive both "I have found" and "I haven't found" caches...Guess I'm pretty dumb trying to figuring this stuff out...Sorry, this stuff is all new to me.

original.jpg

You are filtering out the found caches with that checked box. Uncheck it and you will get BOTH found and unfound.