Free Neck Lanyard

Jim W

I was out yesterday looking for a neck lanyard for my GPS V, I went to Wal-Mart, and they had nothing so I went to Sport-Mart same thing no luck, so I went to Big 5 Sporting Goods, and they had nothing, but the sales person told me he had a couple at home that he got from the Navy Recruiter, so off I went to the recruiter's office, and told the Chief PO there what I was looking for, and what I wanted to use it for, he ask me how many I wanted, and what color I wanted blue or yellow, I said the yellow would fine, and easy to see, he went in the back, and came out with three real nice heavy duty neck lanyards...So if you're looking for a neck lanyard head out to your local Navy Recruiter.

Jim W

When I went back to school I had everything covered except food. A slight oversight. So I went to sign up for the Navy Nuke program and missed the age cut off by a week. Too dadgum old even thogh I was on the right side of 30 at the time. If I had signed up I would of only got out a couple of years ago though. That programe sucks you in for a long, long time.

Good advice. We have a mall here with one wing dedicated to recruiting stations. I may have to swing by and ask...