Wierdness In The Northwest

Sparrowhawk

I don't use the f word so I'd probably say...WOW that was fun!...but my favorite weird cache is the 2+ mile one way hike through the Snoqualmie Tunnel..."Mission 9: Tunnel of Light" ...in the dark, especially cool after midnight.

What's wrong with fudge? When I go to the Pacific Science Center I always stop in for some fudge. If I don't use the f word there, how will they know I want their fudge? ;)

I don't use the f word so I'd probably say...WOW that was fun!...but my favorite weird cache is the 2+ mile one way hike through the Snoqualmie Tunnel..."Mission 9: Tunnel of Light" ...in the dark, especially cool after midnight.

I have to agree with Gem's on this one. When we found this cache, we didn't have a flashlight, so ended up hiking through (and back again) in the pitch dark. Now I know what it feels like to be completely blind :o . Even my dog was scared to death ;) . My husband had to pick him up and carry him the whole way through and back. We had so much fun doing this cache. I can't wait to get up there and do it again. :D

Didn't do the Powerhouse cache. Yeah JoeDohn put out some really good boxes...I only did some of them, but I really liked his Wind river cache...can't recall the name,but there is a another cache there now so that spot is still being displayed.

oops...I meant powerhouse not tunnel of light

Edited by evergreenhiker!