Scrapbooking Stuff...

I also combine geocaching and scrapbooking. I haven't found many stickers, so I download the symbols and pictures from the geocaching website and print them out. For each cache I find I place the Cache type symbol somewhere on the page. If I happen to find a unique item in the cache (i.e. wooden nickle or geocaching keychain) I add that to the page also. I have also found some good scrapbooking pictures at http://bumblebuttons.com/index.asp

Hope this helps,

andersonranchero

“I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.”

--General Patton

Hello Ellenbarger Crew,

I just ran across your question about the scrapbooking supplies. I know your posting was really old, but still, I'm in hopes that this will be of help for you.

I found some really cute background papers on this webpage: www.scrapyourtrip.com Click under the geocaching tab. I'm going to order several for my new book I'm putting together, as I'm a newbie and have made my first 3 discoveries this past week. I sure am enjoying this new hobby!

HAPPY CACHING! :)

Sincerely,

Pink Dove