I Think I Need Help

murp&son

Hi everyone I have been bitten,I cant stay in the house longer than a couple of hours and when i am im planning another outing.Ive woken up a couple of times middle of the night and got in the car to go seek out another.what wrong with me am i normal.My wife said i was having a mid life crisis but Ive only just turned 30.She came on one with me a couple of days ago now were both hooked.The kids love it theyre 5 and nearly 3 and my car is clocking up a fair few miles.Were moving soon to the west country and I even caught her downloading co ords for route there .I can see the removals men being turfed out and getting in on the hunt.Where will it stop as i finish typing this note im going to check out my new postal code and local cashes.please help me as i think i have it bad its been a week now and ive been out every day if not night.

;) you think you've got it bad. I found my self out at night in the pooring rain with just my running kit on. It seamed like a good idea at the time, to find a cache while out training. Combine two of my fav. past times at the same time. My wife laughed like a drain when I finaly got home cold wet and covered in mud.

Would I do it again?

You bet your sweet bippy I would :P

Welcome to the World of Geocaching! Don't worry, soon what you now think of as your real life will disappear and you can be fully focused on your caching activities. :D

I see you are in the armed forces. How lucky is that! An endless supply of ammo cans when you want to hide your own caches, and think what fun you'll all have when everyone wakes up one morning to find you've hidden all the tanks and they have to search for them! ;)

All you now have to do is to convince the top brass that it is a perfectly legitimate part of your job to scour the countyside looking for hidden ammo boxes and you'll be the first one to be paid for the hobby.

When my brother-in-law gets back from his present tour he's promised to come out with me and his kids, perhaps it's only a mater of time until The Queens Own Geocachers form their own regiment! :o

Hi murp&son,

Do not worry you do not suffer alone.

I've had the DT's as I had to work this weekend and could not get out at all.

Cache counter stuck at 4! Oh the shame. B)

Anyway hope to get out at the weekend. :D

My wife thought it was just another of those bloke things but is now as (if not more) hooked than I am. :(

It's not fair. It was sucha great weekend and there was a good breeze too so even if I couldn't go caching I would have been out indulging in my other favourite pass time (now this one the wife thinks is REALLY mid life crisis) Power kiting. B)

(Hi Kitefan!)

Only problem now is I get nagged to go caching when there is a good breeze. :lol:

SL