I ned help because I am not only new but I'm only 11

Buddy11

I need help because i dont no where caches are that are close enough for me to walk to because i live in blackburn so please i need mero caches here so i can find somethin so hurry up and hide some in blackburn close to the loeb and if you can thanks a million!

Buddy Thomson

There seems to be quite a few in Blackburn.

Try Clicking here to see a list of the caches closest to Blackburn.

In the future, you could take a reading of where you are on the GPS, then go to the Hide & Seek a Cache page and enter the coordinates in the "Search by latitude/longitude format" fields and you should get a list of caches in closest proximity to your location.

You can also store your home's coordinates in your "profile" (go to My Cache Page once you're logged in and edit the information like you did before) and you'll have a clickable link on the My Cache Page in the upper right hand corner that says "Search from your home coordinates."

Markwell

My Geocaching Page

quote:
Originally posted by Buddy11:

I need help because i dont no where caches are that are close enough for me to walk to because i live in blackburn so please i need mero caches here so i can find somethin so hurry up and hide some in blackburn close to the loeb and if you can thanks a million!

Buddy Thomson

So Buddy, I take it you want me to come in from Montreal to do this ... sounds like a challenge. icon_smile.gif Maybe I can hide it for you -- with a number of keychains -- and let *you* post it under your account, like I did for Cliffy a few weeks ago.

Seriously, I know the Hamlet a little bit, and even exactly where the Loeb is. I'll have to think about it, though perhaps near the firestation would be a good place to hide one. icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Buddy11:

Buddy Thomson

So Buddy, I take it you want me to come in from Montreal to do this ... sounds like a challenge. icon_smile.gif Maybe I can hide it for you -- with a number of keychains -- and let *you* post it under your account, like I did for Cliffy a few weeks ago.

Seriously, I know the Hamlet a little bit, and even exactly where the Loeb is. I'll have to think about it, though perhaps near the firestation would be a good place to hide one. icon_smile.gif

Wow....... Buddy certainly IS keen on this stuff. I popped over to his mom's house after doing some local caching with Dxchallenged (quilter extra-ordinaireicon_wink.gif and lo and behold, the youngin had a tupperware container filled with goodies and a logbook ready to go!!!

Great job Buddy.......Maybe 300Mag (who you met at dinner tonight) will be first to find it icon_smile.gif

Cheers, cliffyicon_smile.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------

sig.jpg

"Whad'ya mean you didn't save the location of the truck?..EEEK!!!..."

Wow....... Buddy certainly IS keen on this stuff. I popped over to his mom's house after doing some local caching with Dxchallenged (quilter extra-ordinaire;) and lo and behold, the youngin had a tupperware container filled with goodies and a logbook ready to go!!!

Great job Buddy.......Maybe 300Mag (who you met at dinner tonight) will be first to find it icon_smile.gif

Cheers, cliffy:)

sig.jpg

Hi again Buddy......Just a quick note to let you know I DO have your home coordinates saved and will pass them on to in person so you can use the search feature Markwell mentioned in his earlier post. And Markwell.....Kudos to you for finding the tiny outpost of Blackburn Hamlet on a map! LOL.

I'm wondering if jeremy would consider a spin off site for kids. Aspiring cachers like Buddy have actually accompanied me on many missions but haven't claimed any under their own account. I'm sure many a parent has kids that tag (drag) along who would also like to log a credit everytime they go....... Just an idea icon_wink.gif

Cheers, cliffy icon_smile.gif

sig.jpg

Hi again Buddy......Just a quick note to let you know I DO have your home coordinates saved and will pass them on to in person so you can use the search feature Markwell mentioned in his earlier post. And Markwell.....Kudos to you for finding the tiny outpost of Blackburn Hamlet on a map! LOL.

I'm wondering if jeremy would consider a spin off site for kids. Aspiring cachers like Buddy have actually accompanied me on many missions but haven't claimed any under their own account. I'm sure many a parent has kids that tag (drag) along who would also like to log a credit everytime they go....... Just an idea icon_wink.gif

Cheers, cliffy icon_smile.gif

sig.jpg