+MrPeabody Posted January 23, 2004 Share Posted January 23, 2004 I pre-ordered my 60CS way back in early December (late November?), hoping that it would ship by about now. I have just been informed that the delivery date will now be pushed back to sometime in March. So, here is my dilemma. My dealer can ship me a 60C today, or I can continue to wait for a 60CS. What would you do? Are the sensors worth waiting for? I need you all to help me make a decision here. Quote Link to comment
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.