Express Approval

wimseyguy

My experience exactly. My experience with the approval process has been top notch. A lot of bad talk about approvers in these forums, but my hat goes off to them. Not everyone has a full understanding of what it takes to place a good cache. I think that's why the approvers are given such a hard time by some people. Those people just don't get it and then they trash the approvers, and the approvers still do the job. You gotta admire their dedication to the sport. :D

I never miss an opportunity to give props to a deserving admin. If J5 were here he'd call me a suck up. Well he can kiss my a**. I submitted 2 caches last night and NJAdmin approved the first one while I was still editing it. The second one, I don't know seems like he approved before I hit the submit button. I know thats not possible but dadgum it was fast.

NJAdmin for president! Oops sorry Keystone I forgot you hold that office already. We'll have to have a primary.

Edited by JMBella
I hadn't submitted a new cache since CO Admin took over the duties for my area. 9key had always done a good job as my local approver. Well, I posted my event cache page and was approved by CO Admin an hour or so later. Not a bad first impression :blink:

I also had a great first impression of CO Admin, he unarchived my cache in less than 5 minutes and then, a hour or so later, when I discovered I gave him the wrong coords he fixed the problem in less than a minute. Way to GO!!

I hadn't submitted a new cache since CO Admin took over the duties for my area. 9key had always done a good job as my local approver. Well, I posted my event cache page and was approved by CO Admin an hour or so later. Not a bad first impression :P

I also had a great first impression of CO Admin, he unarchived my cache in less than 5 minutes and then, a hour or so later, when I discovered I gave him the wrong coords he fixed the problem in less than a minute. Way to GO!!

I have several caches "In the works", so I'll get to see how CO_Admin is under pressure ;)

I hadn't submitted a new cache since CO Admin took over the duties for my area. 9key had always done a good job as my local approver. Well, I posted my event cache page and was approved by CO Admin an hour or so later. Not a bad first impression :P

I have several caches "In the works", so I'll get to see how CO_Admin is under pressure ;)

Ummm... Gee.... I...errr think Im on vacation that week so there may be a minor 8-10 week delay on your approvals Saxman, hope thats not going to be a problem.

I hadn't submitted a new cache since CO Admin took over the duties for my area. 9key had always done a good job as my local approver. Well, I posted my event cache page and was approved by CO Admin an hour or so later. Not a bad first impression ;)

I have several caches "In the works", so I'll get to see how CO_Admin is under pressure :P

Ummm... Gee.... I...errr think Im on vacation that week so there may be a minor 8-10 week delay on your approvals Saxman, hope thats not going to be a problem.

That's ok...I've got Keystone in my corner :P