(more Lurkers Than We Think)...

sept1c_tank

Just looked at who's actually in the forums right now.

I don't get out much, and I'm still a newbie,

but I'm amazed at how many of these people I've never heard of.

Methinks there are many, many lurkers out there! <_<

Look For Yourself:

(copied and pasted @ 1:30 PM EST, 1-23-04)

135 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes

36 guests, 93 members 6 anonymous members

+sept1c_tank, +GrizzlyJohn, +mcdefjef, +V-box, +cmhawkins, +Moore9KSUcats, +Team MickeyDs, Mancunian Pyrocacher, stu_and_sarah, +Bull Moose, +ifconfig, mozartman, bxhome, +gunx, +Monkeybrad, +Zhanna, +Tennessee Geocacher, +yumitori, +MyBuddyNeal, +flossmoor, mochalatte, +bitbrain, +bartacus, +Zartimus, +Eckington, +Trail Buzzards, Mr. Big, +Cephas486, +cdms, Finler, +SeventhSon, otr, Cannonlaw, az34x, kPK Trackers, 4x4van, +Salvelinus, +Johnnie Stalkers, cool_and_the_gang, Colonel Mustard, +tirediron, GeoExplor, Old Joe Clark, Captain Chaoss, +Dad and the Dynamic Duo, RockyRiver, +The4DeeZ, Dagg, +jfegel, +GeckoGeek, +La Paloma, +djh, +shegget, Buddaman, +OurWoods, +flask, dvand, Delta-S, +CachinCin, calvinrtvp, +thestosh, +Ttepee, +CT Trampers, +Laogai, +Jim W, phern47, +Red90, +ole paint & co, Jayloki, +Capt. Jack & 1st Mate, +BpSnake, Cachengrab, Lakritz, The Strand Family, +PDOP's, +Snideswipe, +Mxyzptlk, +blazerfan, +The Jester, +travisl, +egerton, +Finding Lemo, +Stunod, +Car37&Shnde, +Jamie Z, +Tommy Trojan, Peanuthead, aaboe, Huaso, +sledgehampster, MustangPhreak&Phate, +Team Madog, +ATMousebusters90 :D

Edit: (+=member)

Edited by sept1c_tank

Methinks there are many, many lurkers out there! :D

Look For Yourself:

+Dad and the Dynamic Duo

Cool!

I made the list and will be forever memorialized thanks to sept1c_tank <_<

I suppose there are many folks like me who regularly pop into the forums but do not frequently post (I'll have to check after this post to see if I have reached 100 yet!). When I first found the forums after a year or so of caching, there were others who were more experienced than me who were regular posters. It was rare if I felt that I could add something of value.

Now that I have a few more caches under my GPSr, it seems that I am never quick enough to respond with something of value. I do post from time to time in topics where I have a particular interest or think someone might enjoy what I have to say.

It'll be interesting to see what others have to say.

George

I'd love to hear from some different people. C'mon speak up. We don't bite. Well, actually some of us do. I don't want to mention any names (blue) but there are some people (smurf) that can get kinda freaky in here. I don't like to point fingers (wet cat) but you might want to avoid certain unnamed, shall we say, "crzy" members.

Look For Yourself:

+sept1c_tank, +GrizzlyJohn, +mcdefjef, +V-box, +cmhawkins, +Moore9KSUcats, +Team MickeyDs, Mancunian Pyrocacher, stu_and_sarah, +Bull Moose, +ifconfig, mozartman, bxhome, +gunx, +Monkeybrad, +Zhanna, +Tennessee Geocacher, +yumitori, +MyBuddyNeal, +flossmoor, mochalatte, +bitbrain, +bartacus, +Zartimus, +Eckington, +Trail Buzzards, Mr. Big, +Cephas486, +cdms, Finler, +SeventhSon, otr, Cannonlaw, az34x, kPK Trackers, 4x4van, +Salvelinus, +Johnnie Stalkers, cool_and_the_gang, Colonel Mustard, +tirediron, GeoExplor, Old Joe Clark, Captain Chaoss, +Dad and the Dynamic Duo, RockyRiver, +The4DeeZ, Dagg, +jfegel, +GeckoGeek, +La Paloma, +djh, +shegget, Buddaman, +OurWoods, +flask, dvand, Delta-S, +CachinCin, calvinrtvp, +thestosh, +Ttepee, +CT Trampers, +Laogai, +Jim W, phern47, +Red90, +ole paint & co, Jayloki, +Capt. Jack & 1st Mate, +BpSnake, Cachengrab, Lakritz, The Strand Family, +PDOP's, +Snideswipe, +Mxyzptlk, +blazerfan, +The Jester, +travisl, +egerton, +Finding Lemo, +Stunod, +Car37&Shnde, +Jamie Z, +Tommy Trojan, Peanuthead, aaboe, Huaso, +sledgehampster, MustangPhreak&Phate, +Team Madog, +ATMousebusters90 :D

I recognize Col Mustard, but I thought he was in for the murder of Professor Plum.

Look For Yourself:

I recognize Col Mustard, but I thought he was in for the murder of Professor Plum.

Yep.............................. Colonel Mustard did it...................... in the woods............................. with an ammo can.

And an interesting after thought:

None of the people (with the exception of myself) on the original on-line list,

are on the "50 All Time Top Posters List!" :D<_<

Edit: (Not even Sparkey!)

Huh? I see my name on that list...I think I'm in the top 20. Jamie Z is up there, too.

And an interesting after thought:

None of the people (with the exception of myself) on the original on-line list,

are on the "50 All Time Top Posters List!" :D  <_<

Edit: (Not even Sparkey!)

Huh? I see my name on that list...I think I'm in the top 20. Jamie Z is up there, too.

Sorry. I forgot to mention that this is not a scientific observation. :D

(I'm getting old, and I didn't recognize your avatar!) :D:)