First Cache In England?

Obi Wan

I have collected a TB today which orginated in Germany. It wants to visit the first cache in every country. It has already visited the first in Wales. Which was the first in England and Scotland for that matter so I can point it the right direction?

Incidently the TB's page is http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?ID=35833

Cheers.

Obi. <_<

Edited by Obi Wan
I did some searches on geocacheuk and I believe THIS is the first in Scotland, and THIS is the first in England.

Going by the name of the Scottish one, I am fairly confident that is right <_<

Richard

Scotland's First was also the first cache to be placed on the UK mainland.

I believe I'm right in saying that the View From Coombe Hill wasn't the first cache to be placed in England but it is the oldest surviving cache. This was discussed on a thread a few months ago and I'm going from memory. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Scotland's First was also the first cache to be placed on the UK mainland.

I believe I'm right in saying that the View From Coombe Hill wasn't the first cache to be placed in England but it is the oldest surviving cache. This was discussed on a thread a few months ago and I'm going from memory. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

I did think it was a bit strange that View From Coombe Hill did not mention anywhere that it was the first in England, but it definitely does list as the oldest current cache.

I didn't consider that the first one in England might not still exist <_<