Reverse Cache Question

pqcachers

Click at the bottom of the list so that all postings can be viewed. Then click on Edit, Find on This Page and do a search of your coordinates. I usually just enter 34 or 118, my major coordinates in southern California. Then click on Find Next until you reach the bottom of the postings. If your coordinates aren't already listed, you are good to go with your new find.

Happy Caching!

Go to the cache page and list all of the logs. When the page fully loads, hold the CTRL key and tap F. Type in the name and click FIND NEXT. If it's spelled correctly, it'll show up.

Another trick: Go to Google, type in "site:geocaching.com" and the town name and hit enter. It will list all of the pages it has with the town name on the geocaching.com site.

EDIT: two people beat me to it!

Edited by SE7EN
Here's the question: You know of a locationless cache spot, let's say a town that begins with "Z".

<_< If you are doing that one with the town that begins with "Z" locationless I think it's ok to log the same town more than once because of the abundance of logs. I never thought of of using the computer search either I usually trudge through all the logs!!