Pictures Of Your New Gps60c/s?

MrPeabody

Has anyone heard of the delivery date for the 60cs ?

I've heard a number of different dates. The latest info I have is that small shipments are planned to go out to a number of vendors in the end of Jan/ first part of Feb. The next shipment will go out late February. If you had a pre-order in for a while you may be lucky enough to get one out of the first batch. Otherwise it will be late February. I have a pre-order open with Offroute (#70 on the list) and they are telling me I'll likely get one from the late February batch.

Greg

Has anyone heard of the delivery date for the 60cs ?

I've heard a number of different dates. The latest info I have is that small shipments are planned to go out to a number of vendors in the end of Jan/ first part of Feb. The next shipment will go out late February. If you had a pre-order in for a while you may be lucky enough to get one out of the first batch. Otherwise it will be late February. I have a pre-order open with Offroute (#70 on the list) and they are telling me I'll likely get one from the late February batch.

Greg

How did you find out you were #70 on the list? When did you order it? I've got mine ordered with offroute also.

Team BlackZ,

I called Offroute this morning to see what they could tell me about the CS orders. They're expecting 15 in the first batch from Garmin around the the 30th. They told me I was 13th on the list. You should be able to phone or email their customer service to see where you are on the list. They also sent me a more informative email about delivery that I posted in the following forum:

60CS Shipping Forum

Greg How did you find out you were #70 on the list? When did you order it? I've got mine ordered with offroute also.

I recieved the following email from Brian at Offroute. I placed my order on the 14th. After recieving this I contacted a number of other vendors to see if they could deliver faster, which is where I got the range of dates. TNAV sounded the most promising. However since none could guarentee delivery any sooner than Offroute, and Offroute is a sponsor of GC.COM, I decided to just leave my order open and hope for late February.

The map 60CS is not available yet. Unfortunately, Garmin had some delays with the release of the Map 60CS. We will be receiving some next week, but because of the backlog of orders we have already received for this product, we are not expecting to ship your order until the end of February. Garmin is sending us a few Map 60CS at a time, and we have at least 70 orders ahead of yours to fill before your order will ship out.

I ordered mine from www.gpsdiscount.com. I called there and they told me they started taking pre-orders last november. They also confirmed there would be a bunch sent out soon and then another order would come late February or early March. He told me I would be in the first batch. I don't know if I believe his numbers or not but he told me his first order would be 500 units. After calling all the retailers he sounded the most convincing and promised I would have one of the first batch. The others pretty much told me I would not get any from the first batch. Time will tell.

murph

Edited by thcri

Hey, mythos.

This got me a bit suspicious...

I saw 'Hjemme' on your 60C-screen, and then I checked the

map on tour Axim.

I live abouth the top of the last 'a' in Ålesundgata...scary.

Do you live around here? Or was the map just coicidentally

positioned?

Funny, really.

And, yes. I am also looking forward to a new GPS, cant decide between waiting for a CS or not.

hbrx.