Kopaka Nuva, I Think I Knew Ya

CyberJunkie

But thats only what I think... :D

/CyberJunkie

Whoops, but I hope you are sure it´s not the Toa Gali Nuva you are thinking about?!? :huh:

But only three knows about _her_ and that is more than enough, or what do you think Tahu? :D

Kopaka Nuva

Master of ice - cold and nice day today, don´t you think? :D

Edited by Kopaka Nuva

From the "How You Created Your Pseudonym?" topic:

I think I can now tell why I chose "Tahu Nuva" for my reviewer pseudonym. The reason is quite simple, as Lego Bionicle characters are the number 1. toys for our boys. (I guess it's no surprise in any family where you have 7-14 year old boys.  :D ) So, they are part of our every day life, and I just happened to pick Tahu Nuva, because in the picture I found he looked so powerfull  :bad:  ;)

My alternative was Kopaka Nuva, because of his "northern" character.

Cheers, Olli

And now Kopaka Nuva is taken...  :D

But my "real" username isn´t that complicated I think!

Kopaka Nuva

Why should you be the judge for that? Give us both names and let us decide if your "real" username is easier  :D

Getting better and better  :D

:D  CyberJunkie

I moved my reply here instead for in "How You Created Your Pseudonym?"

Hehe, very nice try, let me think a little... No, not today my friend! :D

Kopaka Nuva - trying to learn following the topic but I guess I just mess things up even more now... :blink:

Edited by Kopaka Nuva

Okay, you are an official now... I'm an forum anarchist. Well, I just to be.. I just to have 10% warning level (I wrote obscene (according to americans) words)... But after saying in one forum that Tahu was a great approver (sorry, reviewer) was my level back to 0% again. dadgum, I always wanted to be the bad guy....

:blink:

Yes we are working.

Could it be more convenient, if you consistently posted in reviewing, administrating, moderating etc. cases as Tahu Nuva? I mean, most of us regular forum dwellers know that CM = TN = Olli, but to newbies it might be confusing if someone else replies to question asked directly ftom Tahu Nuva.

Yes we are working.

Could it be more convenient, if you consistently posted in reviewing, administrating, moderating etc. cases as Tahu Nuva? I mean, most of us regular forum dwellers know that CM = TN = Olli, but to newbies it might be confusing if someone else replies to question asked directly ftom Tahu Nuva.

Yep, I agree with you, but sometimes I forget and sometimes I'm too lazy or tired to logout/login or change the browser just to write with other identity... :D