Forum Suicide Practice

...You all suck. I hope a satellite falls on the reviewer's lawn.

Good line. But why lawn when there is a handy head to land on? A good forum suicide is no place to self edit!

Exactly, why not have it crash through the roof onto the reviewers head. Maybe throw in a metor shower for good measure.

Ok, it wasn't serious. It was just a cry for help. Deep down, I didn't want to totally burn my bridges by wishing the satellite on his head. I deserve the '3'.

No one quite knows that this is just an early april fools joke celebrating my 1000th post...

That was original. There was no angst, no anger, no death wishes and yet it breaks new ground. I was going to give it a 7 for the original angle but I'm going on a stretch and give it an 8 for actually figuring out how to use the quote function. Or course that score is a one time originality bonus.

Edited by Renegade Knight

HIPS geocide was one of the better ones of late ... I give it an 8. However, I give Jeremy a 9.25 for his response that prompted the geocide.

This thread really has no purpose. I'm using my ability as Lord of Everything to shut down at least one thread that Annoys Me each month. This is it.

That is all.

Now, that was funny. I laughed my arse off ... :D:unsure::D

HIPS geocide was one of the better ones of late ... I give it an 8. However, I give Jeremy a 9.25 for his response that prompted the geocide.

That's the problem with this site. Mr. High and Mighty has deemed that geocides aren't family-friendly and so they can't be listed here. Pshaw! We should be able to list and log geocides! Boycott! Boycott!

HIPS geocide was one of the better ones of late ... I give it an 8.  However, I give Jeremy a 9.25 for his response that prompted the geocide.

That's the problem with this site. Mr. High and Mighty has deemed that geocides aren't family-friendly and so they can't be listed here. Pshaw! We should be able to list and log geocides! Boycott! Boycott!

I wonder...will Geocides be allowed on the "other" site? Even though "Geo" isn't in their name?

HIPS geocide was one of the better ones of late ... I give it an 8.  However, I give Jeremy a 9.25 for his response that prompted the geocide.

I wonder...will Geocides be allowed on the "other" site? Even though "Geo" isn't in their name?

No, those would be terracides and navicides. :blink:

--Marky

HIPS geocide was one of the better ones of late ... I give it an 8.  However, I give Jeremy a 9.25 for his response that prompted the geocide....

Funny, I considered starting a 'Jeremy's funny comments' thread in off topic after reading that post, but I thought that it might be seen as bad form.

Wow! Two in one day!

I was shocked that those threads didn't have fifty 'In before the lock' posts. :blink:

Edited by sbell111

I should have looked this old thread up and practiced in here a bit earlier in the month. Reasoning that not many Triangle (Raleigh-Durham NC area for the uninformed) based cachers participate much in here, I thought it might be fun to commit geocide on our local group's board last Friday morning :blink: . I got nowhere with it, and had my bluff called by a 6 month new cacher who hasn't even met me yet. Sheesh. :blink:

I give HIPS an 8 for brevity and clarity, but only a 4 for unoriginal thought. :sad: