Attention Geocachers In Nova Scotia

metaliklabs

:):D:rolleyes::( I was just thinking about how many caches there is on the Halifax side of the Harbour. There isnt that many. Same with Cape Breton and the other less populated areas in Nova Scotia. I was thinking that if every Geocacher in Nova Scotia placed a new cache by the end of February we would have plenty of caching to do for a long time. If you read this think of the possibilities. Tell your friends family and any other ways to spread what i am saying. I know myself I will tell ALL of my friends and family.

Thx

P.S. I have a feeling this wont do anything

if you would like to contact me email me @ Metalik@eastlink.ca

Edited by metaliklabs

Humphhhh. You do have a good point but, Hey I saw you with my scout group.And you tryed to find my micro,but you couldnt find it because it was so "quality" that you couldnt find it because I took the time to make up a riddle that takes you to less then 2 feet away and....Oh sorry to be rude but there is not enough caches in the St.Margarets Bay area for me to get to.

No need to be rude. You should get some more finds under your belt before you comment on others abilities. The "riddle" wasn't the problem, the location was. I suggest any further discussion be done in private.

:D ya what he said. MeTaliKlabS seems to do more talking then finding or hiding, 86 posts and counting :D Bush Babies caches have been some of my favs so far. They are very well thought out. But lets stop the Squabbling and get caching :D

Edited by Team Oddball