Nova Scotia Doesnt Have Enough Caches!

metaliklabs

Ok.MOst of you proabably dont even know where Nova Scotia is.(I hope you do know!) :rolleyes: . Well we need some people from New Brunswick and every other cacher who comes here to leave a cache. Then the place would be flowing and then other people could do what im doing for their little town and we would bring caches to wher they are.

:( Ummm. that was lame wasent it?

Oh yes... Good point ummm. Maybe they can get their familys involved too?And their family will place some and look after theirs? :(

Perhaps, but that complicates things (= fewer caches :) ). Hmm... speaking of families, do your freinds/family know about caching yet?? :rolleyes:

edit: Was not trying to rub you as come up with solutions other than "hide a bunch yourself".

Edited by welch

ahh everyones rubbin it in. ok maybe i didnt find every cache in halifax. But their is only a few where i live wich is outside of halifax.and no maybe all of my relatives dont know about geocaching but they will soon when i tell everyone. But some of them know about it and all of my friends (that would care) know about it.

Plus i am only 13 so i cant drive verywhere but when i gte my license( u better gte of the road) :rolleyes: as i was saying when i get my license the first thing ill do is go on a road trip with my frinds and find 10 caches or well driive sumwhere far away and stop at every cache along the way.. How sthat for my first long reply? :(

Nova Scotia, what a beautiful place. We are a team of cachers from Pennsylvania, with 286 finds. Our favorite find is in the province of Nova Scotia. It is Arrgg! Refugee Cove. I believe it is a about a three hour drive from Halifax to the parking area. However, the hike will take longer than the drive. You should try this one. This cache was hidden in 2001 and to date there are only two finders. LET US SEE IF METALIKLABS IS THE THIRD FINDER.

This cache is worth a twenty plus hour drive from Pennsylvania.

of course nova scotia doesn't have enough caches. do you know any place that DOES have enough?

Maybe that big building on that island in the river almost to Illionis, they've got to have all kinds of boxes full of cool stuff :huh: ...

uh what was it they called that thing?? Oh yea, ARSENAL :D !

I have not been to Nova Scotia since 1985. My high school Hockey Team from Maine played in a weekend tourney. All I remember is beer, boards, and blades. LOL I have lived in Houston, Texas since 1987, but Michelle and I are planning a trip up that way this summer. If someone will handle the maintenance, maybe we will leave one or two. ;)

Plus i am only 13 so i cant drive verywhere but when i gte my license( u better gte of the road) ;) as i was saying when i get my license the first thing ill do is go on a road trip with my frinds and find 10 caches or well driive sumwhere far away and stop  at every cache along the way..  How sthat for my first long reply? :)

You could always use public transportation. We don't have a car but we have our licences and it seems to work well enough for us. Unless your scared of a little walking.

Edited by The Two Navigators