Help Needed!

simonjowalker

A cry for help!

I am a teacher charged with setting up a program of out door activities and I love the idea of GC. I have some old Garmin 12s that are giving me trouble in setting original waypoints.

I need someone to guide me through the process of adding a correct way point and working my garmin 12.

I am a fast leaner.

Cheers,

SJW

Where are you at?

"I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at"

Edit. Corrected the error of my ways.

Edited by Renegade Knight
Where are you at?

"I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" "I will not end a question with "at" ...."

You act of restitution doesn't count if you cut and paste! I assume that you typed each of those repetitions! :rolleyes:

Edited to include my own self imposed punitive repetitions:

I will stay on topic. I will stay on topic. I will stay on topic...

Edited by cool_and_the_gang