Questions For The Kids

carleenp
Followers 0

I am cross posting this from the general forum since different people tend to read each.

I am working on an upcoming geocaching E-zine and would like to present a question each month about caching and the answers given by kids (under about age 16 or so). To start collecting some, I am posing some questions here. Do me a HUGE favor and ask your kids the questions and email their verbatim responses (bad grammar and all, don't edit). Or better yet, ask the child to write the response and send me that. Also provide the child's age, gender, and a first name (use a fake one if you want, I will use what I am given). This is kind of an experiement to see if I get enough answers and what they will be like. If I get enough responses, I will choose/compile the answers to a question in each or various issues.

So three questions to start things off:

(1) If you made your own cache, what would be in it, where would you hide it and why?

(2) Fill in the blanks: If I were a travel bug I would want to go to ____ because ____.

(3) What would you NOT like to find in cache and why?

If you made your own cache, what would be in it, where would you hide it and why?

Right now, the cache I'm working on includes just sort of random things. Some stuff that I think little kids would like, stuff people my age would like (14 yo) and stuff normal adult geocachers would like.

Right now, I'm planning on hiding it in a State Park because PA DCNR has an official geocaching policy and I think it would be easier just walking into the ranger office and ask for a permit, than a sit down meeting with a landowner.

Fill in the blanks: If I were a travel bug I would want to go to ____ because ____.

I'd probably want to go to the United Kingdom and get my picture taken with all the landmarks and interesting stuff like Stone Henge and Big Ben, and a couple Bobbies, and maybe even one the royal guards...

What would you NOT like to find in cache and why?

Anything alive...

Followers 0