Groundspeak Forums....

Everyone loves the forums, right? Right. <_<

Well, we want to know why!

We all who visit the forums love 'em for one reason or another. Here's ours....

We like the entertainment, to entertain, and to get information. Oh, the conversations we've had, B) to say the least. I do have to admit, though, I did geocache more before I discovered these forums. B)

So it can go both ways; there are negative points as well as positive ones.

How valuable is it to you? How much of an impact do these forums actually have in your life, good or bad?

D

:D

i have lupus and sometimes i can't get past my drivway because i am in pain, much less go caching. the forums keep me entertained and in touch with other people. the snow we have in michigan right now doesn't help either. i have also gotten a lot of good ideas for cache containers for my brother to hide. i don't do chat rooms because the average IQ of the people in them is smaller than my inseam and i'm only 5 feet tall. at least the people who post here (seem), intelligent <_<

When I was lurking, and then when I first joined, I read the Getting Started (and a few others) forums to learn all about this activity.

Now, I pick up hints. Like Criminal's box painting, or night caches, everyone's neat disguises for micros, and so on.

other than that, I can liv without the forums, although if I have nothing better to do, they are entertaining.

Ah Ha !

I knew your toes were painted...

(Just kidding.)

Go back and look at the link I posted in the original post and

you will understand.

The coordinates are just south of the starting post...

As far as everything else I have said, we are just blabbering.

Nothing really.

How are you ? <_<

Ah Ha !

I knew your toes were painted...

(Just kidding.)

Go back and look at the link I posted in the original post and

you will understand.

The coordinates are just south of the starting post...

As far as everything else I have said, we are just blabbering.

Nothing really.

How are you ? <_<

am i the only one hearing the theme to" the twilight zone" in their head right now? B)

Well they must not be too much valiable to everyone because as soon as the speach was over, posting slowed way down. Coinsidence..I think Not! Everybody go back to the TV its interesting now (no offense to those who find politics interesting). In my case the TV is right next to the computer along with the radio and my homework. Multi tasking 4 things at once

When I first read about caching, I liked the forums because they allowed me to lurk and learn the sport before starting. When I was new to caching, I liked being able to post a question and see the various answers. Over time, I still liked the information gained and the ability to ask for different views on topics, but I found that I liked the people too and was starting to get to know many of them. Now, I have the added bonus of having made new friends, being entertained and still gaining information. Seems like a good deal me! :rolleyes:

I get warned on a slow forum day.

How did you manage that?

Strangely enough, last time I explained it I got warned.

Usa English Language Use, forbidden words in an open public forum

You should use the WebSmurfer page in the future. Just look what it does to the Geocaching Home Page:

Smurfily smurfily new to Geocaching?

You can Read our Frequently Asked Questions smurf to learn about the sport, read the guide to finding your first cache, or if there are smurfily no caches near you, learn how to create the first cache in your area. There are smurfily also plenty of smurfs to help answer your questions in the online forums.