Goal Note

wildlifeguy

I have seen several bugs that have a nice note that looks official that states the bugs name and goals. Is there a template on this or any other page where one could be downloaded. I am going to be releasing 12 bugs at once to have very specific goals and I wanted an offical looking note that clearly stated the goals of these bugs. Any hints or suggestions on where I can locate such a page?

All help and advice is appreciated! Thanks.

Peace!

honeychile:

This subject comes up monthly if not weekly. I think the most recent time was http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=62631 were everybody posted the same links to their favorite type of instruction tag or other threads where this was discussed before.

Could there be a pinned thread in the TB forum for the subject of instruction tags for posting the links to and comments about instruction tags? Putting this info in the TB FAQ would be good too, but people may not read that. A pinned thread would be ever present and in the place people look for that info.