The Warning Meter

Grinelle

Hello All!

Including this particular post...I have a grand total of 5 postings; none of them flaming/offensive/obnoxious or "spamilicious".

Can anyone fill me in on what this warning meter is for; and why I am seeing one (at 0%) with my avatar/sign-in name? Call me perplexed ! <_< Thanks for helping.

Sincerely, Grinelle

Hello All! 

Including this particular post...I have a grand total of 5 postings; none of them flaming/offensive/obnoxious or "spamilicious". 

Can anyone fill me in on what this warning meter is for; and why I am seeing one (at 0%) with my avatar/sign-in name? Call  me perplexed !  <_<  Thanks for helping.

Sincerely, Grinelle

Your reputation preceded you! B) Apparently, the mods knew you were coming so they attached the 'warning meter' to you in advance. B) One bad post and out you go ... :D

Or forget everything I just said and realize that everyone has the 'warning meter' and only you and the mods can see it. :D

I just to have 10% warning but it has now been reduced to 0%. Darn, I just wanted to be someone really special.. I don't want to be like the mass... <_<

I woke up this morning and started to sing "Baaaaad to the bone", looking cool. Then I read a message that I'm a really nice guy and therefor is my warning level reduced to nothing... From that momemt stopped my singing of that tune... I don't know what to sing.. I took off my cool sunglasses, leatherclothes and boots. I returned the Harley to the shop. Now I'm just a plain guy from Sweden without a cool attitude... B)

Please please please - can't you warn me again so I can become a bad guy again? It really attracted bimbos... B)

Edited by hedberg
thanks for the help with the URL i get it now i think. I know they can see it but must/do they always?

If they couldn't see it all the time it wouldn't do them much good as a tool. For one thing they need to know what the other mods have done with the warnings. That way if it's your first time they can be nice, explain the rule and call it good.

On the other hand if you had a 90% level and deserved banning for awhile because you keep SPAMMING they need to see the past history to know you need a break.