Geocaching Group In Or Around Eugene Oregon

duckdiver33

Hello all, I am new to Geocaching and would like to know if there are any local groups in or around Eugene that meet. I would like to join a group that goes out and works with the GPS and all that. Also any links to groups would be appreciated.

If you would like to email me directly the address is winepohh120@cs.com

Thanks

Actually COGEO is now pretty much defunct and replaced by www.oregongeocaching.com which is open to one and all from around the state. The Eugene folks will be happy to hear from/meet up with you. They're always looking for an excuse to have an event cache <_<

Your best bet to get hooked into your local community would be to e-mail Family 'o' Foxes or FreshMeat. They are in the know in many many ways. Have fun getting started!!

illDRIVE

Actually COGEO is now pretty much defunct and replaced by www.oregongeocaching.com which is open to one and all from around the state. The Eugene folks will be happy to hear from/meet up with you. They're always looking for an excuse to have an event cache <_<

illDRIVE

Thanks for the update. I'll correct my reference material.

Also look into this thread if you are brave and would like to meet a bunch of cachers.

TMJ

Team Misguided

Eugene!!! You are talking to the right person! In the summer we started a local geocaching group. There are currently almost 80 members.

evc group

Eugene has on average an event cache about once a month. Sometimes they are cache machines (where go caching in a group)...and sometimes they are just visiting and sharing geocaching stories.

You are in luck. The next event is Thursday night.

When Horses Fly event

We love hosting events and meeting cachers!!! So, join the fun! We love showing "newbies" the ropes. So, feel free to e-mail us or show up at the event on Thursday night (going caching afterwards)....

<_<

~Amy