Caches In Gothenborg

emzett

Hi,

I will be in Gothenborg in February and would like to ask which caches you can recommend to do there. It should be close to the city centre and not too time-consuming, because I can go for caches before and after office hours only.

Thanks! emzett (from germany)

Hi Emzett!

So you will come to our hometown in february? For just one day?

There is about 300 caches in Göteborg and there is some really nice ones..

Of course can we help you, and if you wanna meet us and let us guide you around Göteborg is that no problem.

If you are here in Göteborg February 14 (a saturday) is the Bugrace event that date!!!!

But if you are here in Göteborg and stays over the night, can we always arrange a small get-together event where we go out a take a couple of beers and have some food, like the one they had in Finland this weekend when the English couple came to Finland...

/Hedberg who has a Emzett Giraffe next to him right now D)

We have now made an event cache for this international occasion!

Feb 25 at 20:00 will there be a pub event cache in Göteborg where we can chat, trade bugs and so on. If there are any other cachers from outside Göteborg (or even outside Sweden) in the area this day - come to the event!!!

The event cache (not approved yet) are GCHHVR (GCHHVR=Göteborgs Cachare Har Hysteriskt Vansinnigt Roligt <_<)

You're all welcome to the event - and yes Divine, they serve red wine also... B)

Edited by hedberg
Oops - Did I start a competition between our two approvers (reviewers)?

Now they gonna compete you can approve caches in least time, soon they gonna say: "Ha! Tahu, I approved this before you! 12 seconds..."  :(

I´m not as quick as Tahu but maybe some day, you never know, need to practice more! :rolleyes:

Regards

Kopaka Nuva

I thought you already knew about most thing within geocaching?  :(

Hehe, yes, I thought that to before I became reviewer... :rolleyes:

Regards

Kopaka Nuva - who this evening tried to take a hedberg cache but it was to many people around! (No, i haven´t logged a "not found"! :) )

Edited by Kopaka Nuva