Where Are Your Finds?

These maps are fascinating not only as a geocacher but also as a GIS goober.

I'm amazed that some folks like moun10bike can find so many caches in two or three states. The cache density of the Seattle and Puget Sound area is astounding!

Other cachers have a quarter of the finds as moun10bike but have cached in twice as many states.

Here's my maps. Of course, the scale makes it difficult to tell those areas that I found a few caches from the ones that I visited dozens.

These maps include archived caches. They also include LC finds. I've corrected the coordinates for these to show the locations of the objects I found, rather than the original pages' coords.

f13398a9-45bf-4c7c-a4e1-6e7113850e93.jpg

565fb267-48fb-404b-8ae2-c76334d823cd.jpg

Edited by sbell111
how do I get all my list. I followed the directions, but I only get 378 of 466?

Any Ideas?

Archived caches do not show up in pocket queries, but we hope for that feature to be added in the future.

hmmm...added in the future...can't very well add it in the past, now can they? I used to work for the Department of Redundancy Department where I used to work. :(

c089c90c-55ba-4ea4-9574-bbf6a7f0cbec.jpg

Shows 379 of 475. Have my sights on number 500!.

Thanks to GPSaxophone for help!

BTW, when I look at the list returned there are many with lines that are unavailable? I believe I am missing something. Are those Archived? my previous post says that archived do not show up in PQs. Yet there is an "In active" vs Active"

can someone clarify? thanks.

Way cool idea.

Edited by shanep

Shows 379 of 475.  Have my sights on number 500!. 

BTW,  when I look at the list returned there are many with lines that are unavailable?  I believe I am missing something.  Are those Archived?  my previous post says that archived do not show up in PQs.  Yet there is an "In active" vs Active" 

can someone clarify?  thanks.

Way cool idea.

remove the "avatar/" from your URL: