Post How Many Caches You Have Here.

metaliklabs

This game isn't about BRAGGING! Well maybe it is if you beat some one to a FTF, but that's different. And I only brag if I beat Ajetpilot anyways.... Well I guess I bragged about beating Criminal once too.

Anyway, yeah, that's all I've got. I guess I can be nice and answer you question too. I've found 194 as of this writing, but I just found 5 more this afternoon.

So I'm off to log those finds.

dont you wanna brag about how many caches you have?

I have to say that I don't. There are several people out there with several hundred finds. In some cases, thousands. Besides, while caching, I've acquired a bunch of great views, and a bunch of great memories. Big numbers are good, but depending on your view, having a good time like I have is really what its all about.

edit: 138, one of which I haven't logged

Edited by wray_clan
i dont care, i just thought it would be cool if there was a big list of names and how many caches people have, besides dont you wanna brag about how many caches you have?

There is no way to get an accurate list of cacher's stats unless everyone's stats are included. There are relatively few geocachers that read the forums. Only a small percentage of those will read this post. Very few will actually post their stats. Even then, the numbers posted will be obsolete tomorrow or next week or whenever they ginf another cache.

I don't care about stats one bit. I'll find every cache eventually...at my own pace. :lol:

I went looking for a cache today after work and, sadly, didn't find it. I am going back out there tomorrow and taking a friend so we can look together. I'll keep going until I find it. I know it's there because someone found it yesterday. I could go find some easier ones just to boost my stats but as I said...I don't care about my stats. I just want to find every cache I can. :wub:

Anyway, yeah, that's all I've got. I guess I can be nice and answer you question too. I've found 194 as of this writing, but I just found 5 more this afternoon.

What a dope! Just kidding.

You should have gone for the extra 1 to hit 200 :huh: Now you have to do what I'm going to do when I hit 199... find a yellow Jeep for #200. Congrats on the soon-to-be milestone.

Anyway, yeah, that's all I've got.  I guess I can be nice and answer you question too.  I've found 194 as of this writing, but I just found 5 more this afternoon.

What a dope! Just kidding.

You should have gone for the extra 1 to hit 200 <_< Now you have to do what I'm going to do when I hit 199... find a yellow Jeep for #200. Congrats on the soon-to-be milestone.

LOL thanks for those kind words...

Actually Faile and I had meant to get one more that day, but ran out of light not to mention caches that we had info for. We had enough, but couldn't find a couple of them. So we fixed the problem by deciding that we would pick a special cache specifically for the 200 mile stone.

Well that's the story we're telling people anyway B)

dunno....don't care.....don't count'em.........don't worry about it........don't brag about it.......don't care how many other people have......don't wanna hear other people brag about it..........don't wanna worry about other people's counts..........don't think I'm gonna tell ya.........

Sparky, if you don't wanna know how many finds other people have, why do you keep checking back on this thread?

Ok, on topic now, including the two I found today, one of which was the toughest hike I ever did for a virtual, I have a total of 210 cache finds in about 13 months of caching.

Only 73 :rolleyes: . Would love to have more :( . Unfortunately my job, business, kids and wife keep me busy and the flashlight finds are too time consuming (Spent 2 hours in the Arizona desert this past Saturday trying to get out after dark.)

May we all find many more!! I'd be curious what those 1,000 plus cachers do for a living that allows them to cache so much!!

i do not know how many caches i have found; i have not logged all my finds. i do not know how many FF's i have.

and i am not telling how many i've hidden, because number bragging bores me. when somebody tries to impress me eith how many they're found (hidden, FF'd.... blah, blah) i wonder why they need to brag to me.

likewise, i do not want peiople to apologize for their low counts when havign opinions. if you have found two your ideas are as important to me as if you have 200.

so there.

According to my stats page I have 407. I haven't found a cache in several months though. Maybe tomorrow I'll have time to go find a few new ones. I don't pay too much attention to the numbers. I get the most fun in going places that I've never been to before and enjoying the scenery and just being outdoors. Some caches are even a great excuse to go 4-wheeling in my Jeep, those are some of the most fun ones.