Swedish Geocaching Organization?

hedberg

The rest of this message will be in Swedish:

I många delar av Geocachingvärlden finns det organiserade föreningar för geocaching i landet. Funderar på om man skulla börja fundera på att dra igång något sådant för Sverige? En förening som skulle kunna sköta kontakter med myndigheter - i den mån det skulle behövas.

man skulle också kunna försöka fixa lite rabatter hos vissa säljare av saker som kan vara intressanta.

En medlemstidning och så vidare?

Tror ni att det finns intresse för detta? Om det finns någon mer som är villig att dra igång det hela, så hör gärna av er till oss!

Finns talked about the same thing (of course from the Finnish point of view i.e. do we need a Finnish organization) and the result seems to be "No".

The thread, sorry, in finnish language:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=39115

Well, I don't know if this helped at all, but at least I bumped this up :huh:

Cheers, Olli

Edited by Captain_Morgan&Family
Finns talked about the same thing (of course from the Finnish point of view i.e. do we need a Finnish organization)  and the result seems to be "No".

The thread, sorry, in finnish language:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=39115

Well, I don't know if this helped at all, but at least I bumped this up :D

Cheers, Olli

The idea is good but I think the problem is that there is no one who wants to run this "project" or have the time do things!

What was the main issues that the answer was NO among the finns?? (sorry that I have problem with the finnish language :D )

<_< CyberJunkie

Sure, one point was not having enough interested people, but I thought the ultimate reason was more like the the whole point (or the lack of it) of having an organization. Sure, there was a number of things and tasks than a geocaching organization could do, but on the other hand it was nothing that a few avid geocaching people couldn't do without having the trouble of founding an entire organization.