More Palm Questions

Ok, again, this has probably already been discussed but since I finally got all my spinning (kinda dizzy) and Cachemate problems solved I felt I needed to throw more sand into my gears, like I wasn't grinding to a reverse fast enough!

Is there any free/cheap mapping software for a palm device that will show all the geocaches/waypoints that I have entered into cachemate? I find that I am more of a topographical guy than a streets and town type of guy.

Again, any and all advice, hints, and directions will be thankfully received.

Peace!

The cheapest Palm based mapping program that allows you to show the waypoints ON the map (without making your own maps)is DeLorme's SA04HH. About $40 or so. Ya want topo's, add another $100. Otherwise you're into the world of rasters, vector's, map alignment , finding free maps,etc.. Not easy for the average end-user, IMHO and several of the programs I tried were very buggy as well (Pathaway was a nightmare on my OS5 Sony). To each his own. I'd love to hear of some more free programs and even better see a well written how-to webpage (including source for free US topo's).