Zoo Locationless Cache

OzGuff

My kids and I just drove past a local zoo today and we stopped and took a few photos. A "zoo" was on a list of locationless caches I had written up for them so that they could look around for stuff during a drive rather than beat up on each other.

So I have the photos of the zoo but can't find the locationless cache page. Anyone? Anyone?

Thanks!

I know this has been discussed before but I couldn't quite find the topic.

Anyway, my question is, our locationless caches archived just so that you can't find them unless you actually know the link to their page, or are they actually archived for another reason.

Mainly my question is, the zoo cache has been archived for quite some time ago, but there have been logs of people finding zoos as late as last week.

Is it okay to log a archived locationless?

From a technical standpoint, you can still log any archived cache.

The cache owner, provided they still cared and checked their archived caches would then be well within their rights to delete any logs after the cache listing was archived.

So really, unless you're one of those people who cares about numbers log whatever you want to log. You found it, you can log it. That's my take on it.

That being said, there are people who care deeply about numbers and they're likely to get very upset and use words like "cheating" and "padding" (except in e-mails to you where they'll use words that will raise my warning level if I even repeat them here).

"As long at it hurts no one, do what thou will should be the whole of the law". - a classic A.C. quote butchered to death.