Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reviewer Niatpac Nagrom

Coming Out Of The Closet

Well, I think it's time to step out... :unsure:

From now on the Finns can write to me in finnish, but I wish you others use english, although I do understand swedish pretty well, and also some danish and norwegian.

Cheers, Tahu Nuva alias Captain_Morgan&Family

Hmmm.. The same day we get a snailmail from you with a big heart inside... Scary :unsure::bad:

Btw, I really liked when you were a secret... I even doubt if I was the approver sometimes because we had the same thoughts... :unsure:

It seems that the event in Finland was fun today... Did anyone bring a camera and took photos of all the shocked cachers?

There was many cameras - but the situation was over so fast that and almost everybody seemed a bit surprised so nobody took a photo, which in fact is a shame, now when I think it... :unsure:

So now have you started a trend where cachers will come out of the closets?

Okay, it's now Mr Hedbergs turn to come out of the closet!

I do normally drink Cola Light (Diet Coke) in front of the computer, while eating chocolate bars (not Diet :unsure:)

So now have you started a trend where cachers will come out of the closets?

I have a nipple piercing. :unsure:

Hmmm.. The same day we get a snailmail from you with a big heart inside... Scary

He must be in love with you! :bad:

Edited by Divine

He must be in love with you! :unsure:

Well, I wonder what my wife thinks about that? She opened the mail and called me and told me about the cool heart (it's really VERY COOL!).. She didn't seem to be upset about me receiving a red heart from a Finn...

Divine, if you ever will come to Göteborg - you must grab the "Devil" travelbug that only are in Göteborg caches.. On a tag on the bug are the correct coordinates to Hell... :bad:

Well, I think it's time to step out...  :bad:

From now on the Finns can write to me in finnish, but I wish you others use english, although I do understand swedish pretty well, and also some danish and norwegian.

Cheers, Tahu Nuva alias Captain_Morgan&Family

I was pretty sure that you were a Finn since most of your messages were written in English and just few of them in Swedish and those few were quite short notes.

Now I understand why Tahu has pinned so many Captains messages and why they are so close :unsure:

From now on I will write to you in Norwegian, try to manage with that, I have some Norwegian friends who are willing to help me with that :(

kalman

Edited by kalman

I thought he was Swedish, I even suspected who it could be... Hmmm...

Now I understand why Captain didn't allow any of my new caches, I tried to bribe him with Absolut Vodka - I should had choosed Finlandia instead :unsure:

(JUST A JOKE!!!!)

I have a nipple piercing. :unsure:

This is supposed to be surprising? Don't you people run directly from a hot sauna and jump into an ice cold pond? :bad:

I assume that a person that volontary runs from a hot sauna and jumps into ice cold water must be under the influence of vodka - A LOT OF VODKA!

:unsure:

Welcome out Tahu! :lol: I will follow your example later on...

But until then only the Toa´s knows who the Swede is, I hope!

Kopaka Nuva

But until then only the Toa´s knows who the Swede is, I hope!

Kopaka Nuva

Maybe Kopaka Nuva also will step out soon :rolleyes:

/CyberJunkie

Maybe CyberJunkie, maybe... :rolleyes: But it can be a small shock, at least for someone someone talked with on the phone. :(

Kopaka Nuva

Edited by Kopaka Nuva

Maybe CyberJunkie, maybe... :huh: But it can be a small shock, at least for someone someone talked with on the phone.  :D

Kopaka Nuva

Ohh... this could be intresting reveal.. or what do you think Tahu Nuva?? :D

:D CyberJunkie

Hmmm, my only question... Would you like to tell your friends that you are an adult that have lived inside a closet since january playing with LEGO toys?

The normal adult reaction is to call the guys in an ambulance, you know, the ones with "I-wanna-hug-myself"-longsleeve shirts in bright white color. :huh:

I guess I can't hold back any longer. I actually play the bass guitar :lol:

Is that largemouth, smallmouth, or rock bass? Btw, I think this is herring country. :lol:

A day like this one when the queue doesn´t work it´s nice to sit here in my closet! :lol:

Soon... very soon... :cry:

Kopaka Nuva :lol:

Edited by Kopaka Nuva

We have a big closet at Mata Nui. B)

Who knows, there might be more than you think in it.

Regards

Lewa Nuva :)

Edited by Lewa Nuva

We have a big closet at Mata Nui.  :lol:

Who knows, there might be more than you think in it.

Regards

Lewa Nuva  :lol:

:lol:Helping 'Lewa Nuwa' out of the closet ... :laughing:

According to incoming mails it seems to me that it's the Danish geocacher 'DK-Kronborg' who hides behind the alias 'Lewa Nuva' ... or maybe they just share a son named Daniel and a computer ... ??? :lol:

FYI: Some redundant information has been omitted:

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----

Fra: noreply@geocaching.com [mailto:noreply@geocaching.com]

Sendt: 12. september 2004 10:44

Til: ArktiS

Emne: [LOG] Watchlist: DK-Kronborg found I got the power (Traditional Cache)

DK-Kronborg found I got the power (Traditional Cache) at 9/12/2004

Log Date: 9/12/2004

First Finder @ 9.55

During morning coffee, the new cache arived.

I convinced Daniel that we had to leave right away.

I took my thermocup and Daniel, and then of we went. Had to be quick to beat Crumlin.

Drove right up to the cache.

No problem locating the cache, but dadgum i do not like sticky bushes.

Out: Picture-frame + FFC (A nice one)

In: Knights + Car

Sendt: 12. september 2004 10:32

Emne: [LOG] Watchlist: Lewa Nuva found I got the power (Traditional Cache)

Lewa Nuva found I got the power (Traditional Cache) at 9/12/2004

Log Date: 9/12/2004

First Finder @ 9.55

During morning coffee, the new cache arived.

I convinced Daniel that we had to leave right away.

I took my thermocup and Daniel, and then of we went. Had to be quick to beat Crumlin.

Drove right up to the cache.

No problem locating the cache, but dadgum i do not like sticky bushes.

Out: Picture-frame + FFC (A nice one)

In: Knights + Car

Sendt: 5. september 2004 16:45

Emne: [LOG] Watchlist: DK-Kronborg posted a note for Kong Svend (Traditional Cache)

DK-Kronborg posted a note for Kong Svend (Traditional Cache) at 9/5/2004

Log Date: 9/5/2004

I will check the cache next week.

Maybe this was the last chance to log this cache.

It seems like geomugglers keep messing this cache up.

Sendt: 5. september 2004 16:38

Emne: [LOG] Watchlist: Lewa Nuva posted a note for Kong Svend (Traditional Cache)

Lewa Nuva posted a note for Kong Svend (Traditional Cache) at 9/5/2004

Log Date: 9/5/2004

I will check the cache next week.

Maybe this was the last chance to log this cache.

It seems like geomugglers keep messing this cache up.

Edited by ArktiS

:lol: Well it seems like im not able to hide behind my Lewa Nuva identity.

My stupidity seems to forget to log out and in as the right user. :laughing:

So i might just say it loud.

Lewa Nuva is DK-Kronborg and DK-Kronborg is Lewa Nuva. :lol:

I had hoped to stay under cover :lol: for quite a while, but who do i have to blame :lol:

My only question: What did you and Kopaka do in the closet? :laughing:

It must be something weird since he hasn't officially said his true username. :lol: :lol:

A day like this one when the queue doesn´t work it´s nice to sit here in my closet!  :lol:

Soon... very soon... :lol:

Kopaka Nuva  :lol:

This could be fun.... :lol:

:laughing: CyberJunkie

who do i have to blame  :lol:

ArktiS! :lol::laughing:

I agree... If someone has chosen to stay anonymous, why some people have to do everything they can to ruin the anonymity. :lol:

Bravo Captain Morgan - just my words.

I really think it's a shame that people - like approvers can't obtain full anynomity if they wish too.

Whats the benifit of trying to expose them ?? I really don't know - and I don't approve.

A lot of Swedish geocachers knows who Kopaka is, but they haven't said it officially... It is up to Kopaka to do it... But there have been a lot of funny remarks...

It is up to Kopaka to do it...

Yes, of course, but since this is not al-Qaida, the people representing the community towards members need not use pseudonyms. :blink:

I'm very happy that our Finnish Lego brother is no more anonymous. :)

since this is not al-Qaida, the people representing the community towards members need not use pseudonyms. :)

I was always wondering about valid argument against anonymity, but that's the one, of course. :blink:

Mesu, did you miss the finnish debate when Tahu Nuva was a new reviewer? :blink:

I do understand that some people choose to stay unknown to the public...

A lot of Swedish geocachers knows who Kopaka is, but they haven't said it officially... It is up to Kopaka to do it... But there have been a lot of funny remarks...

Hehe, some will be surprised! :)

Best Regards

Kopaka Nuva - planning for something :blink:

But what comes to Mesu's comment about a-Qaida, I think it was a bad comparison.

In Nordic or Baltic countries we don't have any big argues between geocachers - fortunately, but in some parts of the world there is really big wars going on, and I do understand more than better that reviewers in those areas wish to stay anonymous.

Now, when I've been out of the closet about 6 months or so, I can see still one benefit of being anonymous here in Finland. As you know, this is volunteer job, a hobby, not a work. So, we are reviewing caches when we have time for it, but usually within the promised 72 hours limit. But obviously some peoples have not given any thought to that and they expect that we review caches almost immediately after they have submitted a new cache to geocaching.com. I must say that I'm not too happy to receive phone calls like "Hey, I submitted a new cache two minutes ago, can you review it now?" Fortunately those calls are still rare...

Regards, Olli

But what comes to Mesu's comment about a-Qaida, I think it was a bad comparison.

In Nordic or Baltic countries we don't have any big argues between geocachers - fortunately, but in some parts of the world there is really big wars going on, and I do understand more than better that reviewers in those areas wish to stay anonymous.

Now, when I've been out of the closet about 6 months or so, I can see still one benefit of being anonymous here in Finland. As you know, this is volunteer job, a hobby, not a work. So, we are reviewing caches when we have time for it, but usually within the promised 72 hours limit. But obviously some peoples have not given any thought to that and they expect that we review caches almost immediately after they have submitted a new cache to geocaching.com. I must say that I'm not too happy to receive phone calls like "Hey, I submitted a new cache two minutes ago, can you review it now?" Fortunately those calls are still rare...

Regards, Olli

(I haven't call Tahu...)

But why do you publish your phonenumber in that case on geocaching.com? :blink:

As I said earlier, I do understand reviewers who choose to stay "under-cover"... Also it makes it a little bit more funny, we need to try to figure out - who the heck is he/she?

But why do you publish your phonenumber in that case on geocaching.com? :rolleyes:

dadgum good question Claes! Obviously because of some temporary(?) :laughing: insanity... But now it's removed from my profile page.

I just spotted it the other day on your profile page.

But I will call you if I ever get lost in Finland... But I think your reply will be: Call Kopaka, he is responsible for Sweden! :rolleyes::rolleyes::laughing:

Tonight it´s time! :P

Which time zone? :rolleyes:

I'd like to go to bed but this waiting is too exciting.

Just home from the "No Fumble After Dark"-event here in Gothenburg, it´s time to tell everyone the truth, in the real world I´m sanoj. Nice to get some fresh air here outside the closet!

Best Regards

Kopaka Nuva / sanoj

Tonight it´s time!  ;)

Which time zone? :rolleyes:

I'd like to go to bed but this waiting is too exciting.

I'm not sure, I have look at maps but didn't find "Mata Nui" anywhere... :P