$30,000

Criminal

I would like to know how bad he wants it??

What is he willing to do for the enjoyment of the rest of the geocaching world to

earn my $1, $30 or $1000. It would have to be spectacular to get the $1000 prize

but I am sure the forum folks could come up with some ideas on what he could do to get the $30... <evil grin> B)

OK, I need a new Xterra and they run about $30K.  The fastest way I can gather this amount of money is if you all send it to me.

Hey, let us know if it works. If it does, maybe I can get my new Fatboy sooner than I thought. :bad:

Whats this about a Fat Boy?I resemble that remark. :unsure:

Criminal, your chances are improving that I will be able to send you a dollar. Earnings were announced this week with 4% of the budget for raises!

Then again, i just might buy my own Xterra...

30,000 of you cannot buy an Xterra (with the leather seats) for $1, but 30,000 of you can send me that dollar and I can buy the Xterra (with the leather seats) and tell you how great it is. Such a small sacrifice…

If I had a dollar for every time somebody asked me for a dollar.....

I guess I'd have a dollar to give them, right? So I'd never be out money because I'd always have a dollar for each time they asked for a dollar.

But if I kept those dollars, then I'd have dollars to buy nice things and not have to think about those people asking me for dollars.

What the heck was I talking about...?!?!?!?!

So Criminal, when you get your $30,000 do you think you could send me whatever is left over. I am still trying to get something that will get me ofurther off-road than my 96 Mazda 626 with the low profile tires. (came from the factory that way honest). It really sucks when you have to move pebbles out of the road so you can clear them on the way to the parking lot. :unsure:

So Criminal, when you get your $30,000 do you think you could send me whatever is left over. I am still trying to get something that will get me ofurther off-road than my 96 Mazda 626 with the low profile tires. (came from the factory that way honest). It really sucks when you have to move pebbles out of the road so you can clear them on the way to the parking lot. :unsure:

I checked on nissanusa.com and configured the way i need it, looks like 30,010. I think I can pony up the $10 but that leaves nothing.

csx_xtr_04_sev6_kh3_lg.jpg

The Criminal Xterra Foundation. Not all that cache are fortunate enough to drive an SUV. For them, the caching experience is often arduous due to longer hikes. Criminal is a loving caring man who attends church services 4 times a week. He lives in a mud and grass hut home, with no food, no cloths and no Xterra. Won't you help. With as little as $1, you can make a difference in Criminals life. Help him acquire an Xterra and he will be able to drive closer to many cache sites. A dollar to you may not seem like much, but for Criminal it could mean the difference between a 4 star terrain and a quick bag and dash. Please, send your dollar today, and help the Criminal of tomorrow. Together, we CAN make a difference. I'm Sally Struthers, Thank you for your generosity.

The Criminal Xterra Foundation. Not all that cache are fortunate enough to drive an SUV. For them, the caching experience is often arduous due to longer hikes. Criminal is a loving caring man who attends church services 4 times a week. He lives in a mud and grass hut home, with no food, no cloths and no Xterra. Won't you help. With as little as $1, you can make a difference in Criminals life. Help him acquire an Xterra and he will be able to drive closer to many cache sites. A dollar to you may not seem like much, but for Criminal it could mean the difference between a 4 star terrain and a quick bag and dash. Please, send your dollar today, and help the Criminal of tomorrow. Together, we CAN make a difference. I'm Sally Struthers, Thank you for your generosity.

I read this to the wife in my best Sally Struthers voice :unsure: pretty funny, JM

The Criminal Xterra Foundation.  Not all that cache are fortunate enough to drive an SUV. For them, the caching experience is often arduous due to longer hikes.  Criminal is a loving caring man who attends church services 4 times a week.  He lives in a mud and grass hut home, with no food, no cloths and no Xterra.  Won't you help. With as little as $1, you can make a difference in Criminals life.  Help him acquire an Xterra and he will be able to drive closer to many cache sites.  A dollar to you may not seem like much, but for Criminal it could mean the difference between a 4 star terrain and a quick bag and dash.  Please, send your dollar today, and help the Criminal of tomorrow. Together, we CAN make a difference.  I'm Sally Struthers, Thank you for your generosity.

I read this to the wife in my best Sally Struthers voice :unsure: pretty funny, JM

Now that I'd like to hear. Except Sally Struthers is 4 time your size.

Edited by JMBella

OK, I'm calling it right now. If that guy can do it with "sendmeadollar.com" then I can do it with pennies.

I want to make the worlds largest penny sculpture. After it gets in the Record Books, then I'll donate half of it to charity.

To see what I mean, take a look at this...

http://www.kokogiak.com/megapenny/

It's a pretty cool site to teach about numbers and help visualize large numbers. But just think how sweet it would be if they were really there. I guess when I get too many to keep in my house, I can get some public place to sponsor it and stack them there. Maybe a mall, or my church.

Now, what should I call the web site to get the thing started?

Excuse me while I go raid my change drawer. :unsure:

ten_mill_A.jpg

-Dru

Edited by Dru Morgan

OK, hate to dredge this asinine topic back up, but here’s been a major change. Chrysler has decided to bring back the Jeep Scrambler. They’re calling it the Wrangler Unlimited. Now, I’m not sure it will come with Rubicon options but most of those can be added aftermarket anyway. The price works out the same as well.

JEEP!

wrangler_home_main1.jpg

I don't know Criminal....I still like the black Xterra..It suits you - or at least my fantasy of you. A great looking Geo ride. Besides, Gig Harbor will be crawling with UNlimiteds by July 15th...Gotta have the latest and greatest in our town! (Including me, guilty of semi rugged SUV ownership ) The Xterra is yummy.

On another note, I'd pay a dollar for geostories about you and Patch. Is there a geo magazine being published yet ?

OK, I need a new Xterra and they run about $30K. The fastest way I can gather this amount of money is if you all send it to me. As I see it, there are four main possibilities:

OK, Criminal, I'm in for $30, but I think we can get you a little better deal on that Xterra.

I just bought one up in Bremerton - 4x4, V-6,, etc, even with a Brushguard for caching in those extra tight roads and trails, and I did a lot better than 30 grand.

:lol:

When you get that Xterra, let me know, we'll start a West Puget Sound Xterra Geocaching Club.

I with you on the jeep, as for getting an exterra don't they suck, both of my swim coaches just bought them and they suck(i'll come up with a reason later). I don't have any money to give you for a nissan but i do have $30,000 dollars to give you for a:

I have to say, I'm really digging that Scrambler. If you go on the Jeep website, there are some pics of it with the full hardtop. If they sell it with the Dana 44s and the lockers, they should do well. My dad has the Rubicon and he loves it, but it seemed too small to me. This one has room for pax and gear.

But it ain't cheap!

I think everybody should send me money so I can buy a *|||||||*. I get my licence late this summer and need a good 4x4 to go cacheing with. Right now my only means of travel is my road racing bike, not very effective on the 4x4 roads and single track. If everyone sends me $10 I can at least get a nice YELLOW Jeep Wrangler SE with all the options (about $20k) or if I get $20 from everyone I can get a Rubicon with all the options, well i g2g get my bike ready to ride 35k to get to my 3 hour swim practise (anouther thing a JEEP would be good for)

That new Land Cruiser will look cool in the parking lot of the mall. That's where I usually see them.  :)

You must not get into the hills much. For your virtual enjoyment;

91132_600.jpg

BTW: The FJ Cruiser will be based on the Tacoma chassis, unlike the "Land Cruiser" which is based on something like a Camery platform. Lord how Toyota whoosied up the Land Cruiser. :) What were they thinking! :P