A Little Smurfy Around Here!!

AmishHacker

That ol' cat doesn't look so bad, now, does it?

Nope. That's one cute freakin cat! I would also like to point out how nicely that was handled WITHOUT the mods. We should be proud. Of coarse we are completely off topic even in an off topic thread. All well, We're not perfect.

{edit: wrong quote}

Edited by JMBella
That ol' cat doesn't look so bad, now, does it?

Nope. That's one cute freakin cat! I would also like to point out how nicely that was handled WITHOUT the mods. We should be proud. Of coarse we are completely off topic even in an off topic thread. All well, We're not perfect.

{edit: wrong quote}

Yeah, I was hoping I could get it deleted before I got PM'd by a mod. I originally copied that to post in the caching injury thread, and then I was getting bombarded with PM's asking if it was real, who it was, etc., and took me longer to get it deleted than I had hoped. My apologies for the nightmares.......and just think, you saw it for, what, about 5 minutes at the most? I lived with that kind of thing for 10 years.....I have nightmares every night about the things I saw as a paramedic. I'll never get over that.

Two?  OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!  I left the spider bite pic up!!!!!!!!!  BRB!!!!!

LOL, that was a spider bite? Ewwwww.

Yeah....got the whole series of them from first day to last...

Also got a good series my son gave me of one of the guys on his submarine that peeled all the flesh off his finger when he got his ring caught on something......

Two?  OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!  I left the spider bite pic up!!!!!!!!!  BRB!!!!!

LOL, that was a spider bite? Ewwwww.

Yeah....got the whole series of them from first day to last...

Also got a good series my son gave me of one of the guys on his submarine that peeled all the flesh off his finger when he got his ring caught on something......

Bet he is glad it wasn't a prince albert.