Have The Mods Backed Off A Bit?

Spzzmoose

It seem's so to me. Some of the topics and post's needed to be "Modded" and some didn't in my humble opinion. :bad: It seems like a good thing that people are starting to have fun in the forum's again without all the flames and warning levels raised!! :blink: Look's like both sides chilled out a bit...Way to go people!!!! It's fun to come here again!! :blink: It's a win win for everybody!

Well, I think considering the hullabaloo over the subigo thing, combined with upinyachit's geocide, the community needed to cut loose to blow off some steam in a positive way. Ya just gotta do that every once in a while.

My thanks to the mods who helped us all let go for a while, you know who you are.

Oh, BTW, KA? Take a couple tylenol before ya go to bed and the hangover won't be quite as bad in the morning. And what ever ya do, if you wake up with JMBella's avatar, just chew your arm off so ya don't have to wake it up! :bad::blink:

Well, I think considering the hullabaloo over the subigo thing, combined with upinyachit's geocide, the community needed to cut loose to blow off some steam in a positive way. Ya just gotta do that every once in a while.

My thanks to the mods who helped us all let go for a while, you know who you are.

Oh, BTW, KA? Take a couple tylenol before ya go to bed and the hangover won't be quite as bad in the morning. And what ever ya do, if you wake up with JMBella's avatar, just chew your arm off so ya don't have to wake it up! :bad::blink:

And please if you "log" that cache no sharing here.