Who's The Lady?

ADKcachers

Norm! You owe me a beer!

man! these posts are going to read really strange to noobies after we go back to our old avatars. 

Yes they will, which will be really funny!

OK, I am assuming that you all will change back to normal tomorrow? I am honestly very flattered, and this really has been a lot of fun, but it is also more than a little weird! You can't imagine how strange it is to see posts with your own pic beside them. I keep forgetting that it is not "me" writing, and end up doing a double take because I know I didn't write what was said there. Plus, while flirting type comments are also flattering and I view it all in fun, Brian was partially correct when he said that I have a boyfriend. Where he and others are wrong is that he is not big and mean! Not that I'm saying he is a wimp, he is not. :bad:

Edit: I think just to be sure, that I will also post a similar sentiment in a new thread. I think all the "avatar changers" are reading this, but I want to be sure.

Edited by carleenp
Yay Carleen! Hooray for you for being female geocachers mascot/poster child! Now when are we going to talk about the "Gc.com women of geocaching" 2005 calander?

Well, if my pic is in it, can it show me with dirty scratched up legs, bad hair, no makeup and triumphantly holding up a cache? Then I'm in. If it required a swimsuit shot, I would be submitting another anime pic! :blink:

Carleen, you are so full of yourself. It's all about you, isn't it? Can we get this thread back on topic please? Er...hmmmm....NEVERMIND!

LOL!!! :bad:

edited to reply to CN.

Edited by carleenp

Wow, this was an out-of-control topic today indeed. I get stuck in meetings and look what happens. It may be time to grab an admin brick and knock some sense into Keystone... but it is probably too late.

Carleen, you are so full of yourself. It's all about you, isn't it? Can we get this thread back on topic please? Er...hmmmm....NEVERMIND!  :mad:  :bad:  :blink:  :blink:

This brick is in your honor cachew nut... feel free to throw it at Keystone.

19490_2600.gif

Edited by mtn-man
It has always been bizarro world in various ways. Just a little more bizarre for me today than others! :bad:

Just click your heels together and repeat "There's no place like home, there's no place like home"

Oh, wait...that will take you to Kansas. You don't want to go there. Forget I even mentioned it.

Just click your heels together and repeat "There's no place like home, there's no place like home"

Oh, wait...that will take you to Kansas. You don't want to go there. Forget I even mentioned it.

For a Geek that would be "There's no place like 127.0.0.1, there's no place like 127.0.0.1"

Maybe I can just help you with Cubs tickets next season...

This is totally cruel and vicious. You deserve any punishment handed to you, and more. After wasting the last four months watching the Bears and finally convincing myself that cabin fever is preferable to watching the Bulls, you bring this up! Now you've got me anticipating the magic words: "pitchers and catchers report...", not to mention March in Arizona. :bad:

May you get caught by Chicago's finest, while you're scarfing down the last of the donuts. :blink: