Who's The Lady?

ADKcachers

OH MY!!!! I leave for 5 minutes to get a snack and I come back to this?!?!?!? Alright, KA....just what the heck have you been drinking? I'm ashamed of you.....bad mod....BAD MOD!!!! I want you to go sit in the corner for a while and think about your actions......and in the meantime, I want you to submit all your posts to me in a PM so that I may moderate you until you decide whether or not you want to be a part of this community or not.

Good grief.......I'm just shocked, I tell ya, shocked! :bad:

:blink:

Can't you tell what I'm doing, former wet cat person? I am escalating the situation until Stunod has no choice but to offer carleenp BOX SEATS. Sit back and let me weave my moderator magic.

So there you have it, Stunod. I'm the subigo of the moderator team. I've got my finger on the warn button again, because of your subsequent insults to me as a moderator. You either cough up the box seats or you go on moderated posting.

Heck, why don't ya just threaten to steal all of his donuts and bury them, then list the coordinates on the Krispy Kreme site for ransom?

Stunod is going to get you for mentioning KK! mmmm sweet delicious when hot...i'm talking Krispy Kreme donuts, I say!Hey maybe we should put a sign on KA's back that says "Hot Donuts Now!"...lol

So there you have it, Stunod.  I'm the subigo of the moderator team.  I've got my finger on the warn button again, because of your subsequent insults to me as a moderator.  You either cough up the box seats or you go on moderated posting.

Just try to moder...<SNIP>

This post has been edited by Keystone Approver on Jan 13 2004, 04:01 PM

Alright already...

You know this ain't Ferris Bueller's Day Off, box seats are not easy to come by.

But if that's what it takes, Carleen is welcome to a pair of tickets to one of those cold games in early April. I'll turn them into a TB with a note directing them to you.

Edited by Stunod

My work here is finished.

Thank you, Stunod. Your warning level will be reduced back to zero very shortly.

To carleenp, enjoy the great seats.

To TeamK-9, yes, you're just a moron who takes a long time to catch on to stuff.

To everyone else, thanks for playing along.

Edited by Keystone Approver

I can't believe I'm the first to have this thought upon reading the thread title:

Now come on everyone and get your 70's soul groove thing going: :huh::huh::huh:

Who's that lady (who's that lady)

Beautiful lady (who's that lady)

Lovely lady (who's that lady)

Real fine lady (who's that lady)

Hear me callin' out to you

'Cause it's all that I can do

Your eyes tell me to pursue

But you say look yeah, but don't touch, baby

nah, nah, nah don't touch

Sexy lady (who's that lady)

I would dance upon a string

Any gift she'd wanna bring

I would give her anything

If she would just do what I say

Come 'round my way, baby

Shine my way

Lovely lady (who's that lady)

I would love to take her home

But her heart is made of stone

I would keep on keepin' on

If I don't she'll do me wrong

Do me wrong, yeah :bad::bad::blink::blink::mad:

Edited by wimseyguy

Holy Crap what the heck is going on in here?!! I go caching for a couple of hours and It's a Carleen-a-thon. This is some serious Hitchcock, Psycho, twilight zone ****! I can't imagine what you're thinking Carleen. And KEYSTONE! Have you been hanging out with J5 or something? I guess we know the answer to the "Which Forum Member Would You Like To Meet?" thread.