Who's The Lady?

ADKcachers

I am writing to inform you that your Warning Level in the Groundspeak Forums has been increased to 10%. This action has been taken as a result of your direct, unequivocal and vicious personal attack against carleenp, one of the most well-regarded members of our forum community. Your conduct is contrary to the Forum Guidelines and will not be tolerated. Further outbursts of this nature may result in additional actions being taken against your account.
b4404540-ea76-4d6f-a970-77e6f104447c.jpg

Vicious?? It was a frickin' joke. Lighten up. I'm hoping this is just one of those "power trips" that the approvers get on, and it wasn't actually Carleen reporting it.

I guess jokingly calling Jeremy a nerd got me on that special "watch list."

I am writing to inform you that your Warning Level in the Groundspeak Forums has been increased to 10%. This action has been taken as a result of your direct, unequivocal and vicious personal attack against carleenp, one of the most well-regarded members of our forum community. Your conduct is contrary to the Forum Guidelines and will not be tolerated. Further outbursts of this nature may result in additional actions being taken against your account.
b4404540-ea76-4d6f-a970-77e6f104447c.jpg

Vicious?? It was a frickin' joke. Lighten up. I'm hoping this is just one of those "power trips" that the approvers get on, and it wasn't actually Carleen reporting it.

I guess jokingly calling Jeremy a nerd got me on that special "watch list."

Hmmmpf, 10%. Your just a lightweight. :bad:

Great. Whine about your warn meter. See if I care.

LA LA LA LA LA (Keystone puts hands over ears)

Maybe next time you'll think twice before insulting someone as beloved as CarleenP.

Oh, how cool...impressing the ladies with your big magic warn wand. A regular knight in shining armor...

But feel free to assimilate her picture. Imagine an army of Carleenps taking over...

Anyone remember Being John Malcovich

Malcovich...Malcovich...Malcovich...Malcovich...Malcovich...Malcovich...Malcovich...Malcovich...Malcovich...Malcovich...Malcovich...Malcovich...Malcovich...Malcovich...

Great.  Whine about your warn meter.  See if I care.

Maybe next time you'll think twice before insulting someone as beloved as CarleenP.

Oh, how cool...impressing the ladies with your big magic warn wand. A regular knight in shining armor...

I heard his wand was small, not big....

Great.  Whine about your warn meter.  See if I care.

I heard his wand was small, not big....

Oh, that was painful LOL

OH MY!!!! I leave for 5 minutes to get a snack and I come back to this?!?!?!? Alright, KA....just what the heck have you been drinking? I'm ashamed of you.....bad mod....BAD MOD!!!! I want you to go sit in the corner for a while and think about your actions......and in the meantime, I want you to submit all your posts to me in a PM so that I may moderate you until you decide whether or not you want to be a part of this community or not.

Good grief.......I'm just shocked, I tell ya, shocked! :bad:

Oh, how cool...impressing the ladies with your big magic warn wand.  A regular knight in shining armor...

You can be jealous all you want. Don't you have some cream donuts to refill?

1389024_400.jpg

Ok....it's not a good idea to show your butt in a pose like that and say "don't you have some cream donuts to fill"...that's just gay.... :bad: