I Am Getting A Gps Today......

qhtxvckfkfl

Marbles, hot wheels cars, business cards, dirty golfballs, broken toys, mold, mildew, and fungus.

Sparky I thought you upgraded your cache? :bad:

Naw, that's the list for my next one.....I just wanted to save time and start it lousy so other cachers wouldn't have to lug all those crappy trade items and worry about leaving the lid off so it would get wet. :blink:

I once found an unscratched lottery ticket, scratched it an won $20,000,000, but lost the ticket when I dropped my purse in the parking lot....

Really, you'll find a range of stuff, from good to bad. I like to place foreign coins, interesting knick-knacks, odd bits of interesting stuff- mousepads, interactive CD's, postcards, penlights, geodes, etc. I have never left a MacToy.

It's all in the eyes of the beholder. I took a 'fridge magnet listing a hotel in Maine from a Maryland cache once, found a chain-mail hackey sack on an Appalachian Trail cache in Maryland, brought a pair of minature ceramic dutch shoes home from Europe, have a cool wiggly giraffe toy from a cache in Pennsylvania on my desk at work, and captured a great picture of my wife with the best view of Chicago's skyline as the backdrop.

The real important things I have found in geocaching are time to walk and think by myself, beautiful foggy mornings, heart-pumping power-hikes, eyeball to eyeball encounters with wildlife, and more. More often than not, I've come home tired and with empty pockets, but with a soothed soul and a satisfied sense of curiosity...