My New (well Used) Cache Mobil

The Weasel

Man Jeep guys really are proud. I should make a website for my Neon. :lol:

"It's a Jeep thing, you wouldnt understand" ~ common catch phrase among Jeepers

Jeep is not just a vehicle, kind of like a Harley isnt just a motorcycle, there is a lifestyle and attitude among many of us who actually venture beyond the pavement with our Jeeps.

My OffRoad albums Here

What I want to know is when will they make one big enough to fit my 6'9" arse. I climbed into the Hummer H1 and H2 not too long ago. I nearly cried. My wife's Vibe has more driver room than the H1, and the H2 is a glorified Suburban with less interior room.

That new Jeep/Hummer might be interesting. I wonder if it does better than 8 MPG though...

I guess I'll stick with my GMC Sierra 1500 Ext Cab for now.

Man Jeep guys really are proud. I should make a website for my Neon. B)

"It's a Jeep thing, you wouldnt understand" ~ common catch phrase among Jeepers

Jeep is not just a vehicle, kind of like a Harley isnt just a motorcycle, there is a lifestyle and attitude among many of us who actually venture beyond the pavement with our Jeeps.

My OffRoad albums Here

Then there are Land Cruiser guys. B)

Thanks guys

...and I can assure you, it aint just for taking pictures, and it's not a Pavement Princess. It has been to places full size rigs have only seen photographs of....Pic's taken by Jeepers B)

wheelie.jpg

ruthill.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

It's about 230HP and its about half the weight of a Full Size extended cab truck, it's been regeared to 4.56's , Dual ARB Air Locking differentials, 7" Lift, Heavy Duty transfercase conversion,36" SuperSwampers and has 23" Clearance under the middle. I've also got a 9500lb Warn winch on the front, but its certainly isn't used very often.

More pictures in this thread :

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...pic=52198&st=50

B)

Edited by JoeyTomato

ok, i dont have a jeep, i have a 4x4 truck. anyway i could never understand the idea that some folks have about these machines--they pay extra insurance, extra repairs etc and never test the abilities of the machine. my truck was about 6 months old when i dropped her on a rock dented the door sill, as far as im concerned thats a war wound and she now has earned many (jees, just thinking about it makes me teary). dad took his 2 week old 3/4 ton gmc truck and nearly lost her in a river surge this past fall. these machines are fine if you use them but why would you have one if you dont use it (im thinking about the 1 ton dually that only gets groceries)?