uperdooper

hmmmmmm, I just went to try to change my avatar and I clicked on 'edit profile' and it only gives me the page to make a new account, so I find my way to my profile and click on 'edit your profile' and there is no way to upload photos anymore, I can't change my profile picture or my avatar. What's up with that?! I need that option. I have to have it. Please bring it back!!!!! Or is it me? Yes I was logged in.

It works OK for me. Perhaps it was just a temporary computer error?

hmmmmmm, I just went to try to change my avatar and I clicked on 'edit profile' and it only gives me the page to make a new account, so I find my way to my profile and click on 'edit your profile' and there is no way to upload photos anymore, I can't change my profile picture or my avatar. What's up with that?! I need that option. I have to have it. Please bring it back!!!!! Or is it me? Yes I was logged in.

This page? Obviously it's still there. Try logging out then back in.

THIS might explain things.

hmmmmmm, I just went to try to change my avatar and I clicked on 'edit profile' and it only gives me the page to make a new account, so I find my way to my profile and click on 'edit your profile' and there is no way to upload photos anymore, I can't change my profile picture or my avatar.  What's up with that?!  I need that option.  I have to have it.  Please bring it back!!!!!  Or is it me?  Yes I was logged in.

THIS might explain things.

Thank you so much Nikdun Stunod! I found it now. I must have looked while the change was being made. And I know better than to make a stink too soon, shame on me. I'm happy now.

i am not sure if i'm ADHD or just get bored with the same avatar all the time.  i switch back and forth from one to another.  i've notice a few other people doing it.  what do you think?  stick with the same one or use a variety?  :D

Personally, I think you're recognized by your avatar, so we're not inclined to ever change ours. It's us; it's who we are. :P

Just my thoughts.

Donna/Chev

Team CoyChev

Roseville, MI

I just changed my avatar today. Ive liked Yoshi ever since I was a kid. Hes a happy go lucky guy like me so I figured he was appropriate to represent me.

He looks like he could use a GPSr in his hand ;)

He will get one as soon as I pick up a copy of photoshop :P

b6d8c2ac-544d-45ce-a6d1-2247fddfd2f9.jpge741a2b2-673b-4ff5-a038-1ef849023940.jpgcd9012a9-140c-4e2c-86b7-bee5fc0f078b.jpg561f0f24-b4d5-4f9e-83be-aabcda98d70c.jpg2316dae6-8576-4748-a3b3-d7ae2a702257.jpg

Not a tremendous amount of variety, but...

Left to right: original avatar, Cinco de Mayo, Mother's Day, tinfoil hat to deflect the mind control lasers, sock puppet day

Edit: One more, since sock puppet day is over:

05e349fa-9cc0-4119-9c65-8820e5133a8a.jpg

Edited by Seamus