uperdooper

i am not sure if i'm ADHD or just get bored with the same avatar all the time. i switch back and forth from one to another. i've notice a few other people doing it. what do you think? stick with the same one or use a variety? :blink:

I don't change mine very often, but decided that I needed a new look for today. You like it? :bad:

i am not sure if i'm ADHD or just get bored with the same avatar all the time.  i switch back and forth from one to another.  i've notice a few other people doing it.  what do you think?  stick with the same one or use a variety?  :bad:

I don't change mine very often, but decided that I needed a new look for today. You like it? :blink:

Well now, after reading a few more serious threads (yea right) I got really confused by the avatar-meld. I looked in abject silliness for an explanation first with no success. Now I understand; sorta. :blink::huh:

Sheesh dont you guys do any work at work? :mad:

i am not sure if i'm ADHD or just get bored with the same avatar all the time.  i switch back and forth from one to another.  i've notice a few other people doing it.  what do you think?  stick with the same one or use a variety?  :bad:

I don't change mine very often, but decided that I needed a new look for today. You like it? :blink:

Well now, after reading a few more serious threads (yea right) I got really confused by the avatar-meld. I looked in abject silliness for an explanation first with no success. Now I understand; sorta. :blink::huh:

Sheesh dont you guys do any work at work? :mad:

I think that's the first time someone looked in Abject Silliness for an answer to anything :huh:

I don't change mine very often, but decided that I needed a new look for today. You like it? :huh:

Sheesh dont you guys do any work at work? :blink:

I think that's the first time someone looked in Abject Silliness for an answer to anything :huh:

Sad when thats the "unofficial" off topic thread and thats where he got the answer to his question. I guess that shows that all threads will be on topic eventually. :mad:

She has possessed all of us. She is taking over the forums! She is taking over the world! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

That is correct, you have all fallen prey to my evil plot to make you all look silly! :bad:

edited to add "to make you all look silly"

That doesn't take much effort.

I mean, lets be real, cats have about as much personality as a rubber chicken.

Depends on the cat. Some cats have an interesting personality. It's probably even more dependent on if there are small children in the house. Cats who live in a small child household seem to be little more then self-mobile fur pillows.

What I can't figure out is rabbits as pets. Now there's something I've never seen a personality in.

What I can't figure out is rabbits as pets.  Now there's something I've never seen a personality in.

I have to agree ... it appears as if God made rabbits so that carnivores would have plenty of food to eat. :unsure:

Now if only carnivores could fill-up on Smurfs ...

edit - added the Smurf line ...

Edited by clearpath

Well, yesterday with the "laughing" carleenp, I couldn't make any serious comments. Now, today, with all the smurfs, I can't take any comments seriously......did the mods start this thing to bust up the negative flow? It's a conspiracy, I tell ya! They been doing this for a long time....I think it started here first! And then it went to sending geek rays through our computer screens....who knows what's next!

BTW, the Smurf Name Generator called me "Disgruntled Smurf".........liar. :unsure:

snip...And then it went to sending geek rays through our computer screens....who knows what's next!...snip

I believe the Geek Rays are emitted from the user, not the computer screen. Wrap your head in foil, it will keep them in and people will think your cool.

Oh....ok...sorry, my mistake.

Hey, this feels cool.....and I don't hear as many voices now! Thanks! :unsure:

This thread makes absolutely no sense now that everyone has since changed their avatars.

To get it back on-topic...

I used to use a block of cheese, themed to the season:

48073_700.jpg48073_800.jpg48073_900.JPG48073_1200.jpg48073_1400.jpg48073_1700.jpg48073_1800.jpg48073_2400.jpg48073_2700.jpg48073_3300.jpg

But that got boring.

Now I'm doing a blatant rip-off of Carleen and using an anime character. If you haven't been introduced, please meet Yomiko Readman of Read or Die, probably my favorite anime series. She'll probably be sticking around through February, then I'll bring in someone new. (Or maybe a new picture of Yomiko-san...)

(Edited for poor spelling...)

Edited by The Cheeseheads