Camping/caching Weekend

robert

IT'S NOT TOO LATE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO JOIN US!

The camping trip is at Roamers Retreat Campground. See the link- www.800padutch.com/z/roamersretreat.htm for directions.

DATES: April 2 - 4, 2004.

For those camping, we will have cabins and campsites as you had previously requested/reserved. Our sites & cabins will be grouped close to each other. If you haven't already made reservations and plan on camping with us, call the campground & ask to be placed next to our group.

For anyone wishing to enter the campground & visit only, I believe there is a $6.00 fee per adult per day fee.

For anyone not camping but wishing to hook up & cache with us, let's plan on meeting at Wally World 1 - Red Rose ( cache # GCGK57 ) at 9am on Saturday. There should be enough room there to park & chat before we head out for the day.

I suggest that we may meet back together again for dinner in the afternoon, sometime around 5PM on Saturday. For those interested, we can decide where, when we meet at Wally World 1 on Saturday morning.

Less than a week away! Can't wait to meet those of you who wanted to join us! As a reminder, for anyone not camping but wishing to hook up & cache with us, let's plan on meeting at:

Wally World 1 - Red Rose ( cache # GCGK57 )

at 9am on Saturday. There should be enough room there to park & chat before we head out for the day.

Started to gather stuff up for the trip today. I should be there by 2:00. We will have a black Olsmobile Bravada and a black Toyota Rav 4 with a DinyB license plate parked at the cabin. Get settled into the cabin find a grocery store and then I will be ready to grab some caches! :( I'll keep my radios on channel 2 also. See ya there! :D

The wife and I *MIGHT* be coming to Lancaster for the weekend, if so, I'll drop her at the outlets, and come over and join the group for a little while and do some caching. We won't be camping, though.

Sounds good! Remember we'll be at the cache at 9am, hope to see you there. :bad:

Well, I'm pretty sure I'm coming, but likely the wife will be dropping me off at the meeting spot, and I'll need someone to ride along with. Hopefully also a ride back to the hotel, or I can call her and have her pick me up, but will definately need someone to ride with for the day, while she takes the car to go shopping or some such thing......

Had a great time with all and thanks to the Coopers for hosting the lunch and SBUX for hiding some just for the group. Campfire entertainment was a blast ! Kablooey and gang know how to plan a nice event. That campground was a great place. Have to get back there again. Art Vandelay