Cache Across Maryland

robert

Mark your calendars for the CACHE ACROSS MARYLAND event, which will be SATURDAY, May 8th, 2004.

The Cache Across Maryland tour will officially launch on April 1st, with a list of caches necessary to complete the tour. Upon successful completion of the tour, you will be provided with the final location of the actual event, hosted to celebrate your hard work and effort.

ALL 'cachers are welcome to participate, whether you're a Maryland resident or not. More details will be announced soon. :D

Well, my usual cache crew and I did 5 CAM caches on Saturday. We drove down from PA, and found Western Maryland (First to Find), Baltimore County (First to Find), Cecil County, Ocean City, and Eastern Shore.

We found problems with 2 CAM caches.

First, we attempted Frederick County, and came up empty. 4 of us searched the area for over an hour, and came up empty....We even resorted to the cheat and it didn't help.

Second, the Cecil County cache was missing its color and number clues. A few people found this one before us. Maybe someone walked off with it?

Anyway, this was a fun 28-hour road trip from PA. We'll have to get back to hit the other 5.

I know the Cecil County cache is missing the color/number clue. For some reason I did not inform the hider of the code in time to get it added. THE DAM TROLLS have told me that they will be adding it soon. Just send them an e-mail and they will give you the information.

As for Frederick County, it has been found at least once. Simulatmore has found all 10 caches and reported that they are in good shape.

OUTSID4EVR

As for Frederick County, it has been found at least once. Simulatmore has found all 10 caches and reported that they are in good shape.

OUTSID4EVR

Lies! Lies! Lies! That cache can't be there! We searched far and wide for that dang thing. I'll blame it on the cold weather and the rain... I will return.

OK - I have revised coordinates for the "2004 CAM - Frederick County" cache. Had better GPS reception today...

Email me at mikeman20878@yahoo.com for the updated coords.

M-

Edited by Team Shadyside