A Disclaimer...i Am Not A Pirate!!!

qhtxvckfkfl

My log in name refers to the fact that I want to find hidden pirate treasure...such as Blackbeard's treasure which has never been found although some say it is the treasure buried on Canada's Oak Island (Nova Scotia, Canada) also known as the "money pit" not because of the promise of great wealth, but sadly because of THE GREAT FORTUNES IT HAS SWALLOWED....MILLIONS OF DOLLARS...AND NO TREASURE FOUND....

I DO NOT STEAL GEOCACHES........I am an HONEST person....

:tongue:

My log in name refers to the fact that I want to find hidden pirate treasure...such as Blackbeard's treasure which has never been found although some say it is the treasure buried on Canada's Oak Island (Nova Scotia, Canada) also known as the "money pit" not because of the promise of great wealth, but sadly because of THE GREAT FORTUNES IT HAS SWALLOWED....MILLIONS OF DOLLARS...AND NO TREASURE FOUND....

:D

Great another pirate...just kidding. B)B)B)

I say call in Airwolf to check in on him.....Is Jan Michael Vincent and Ernest Borgnine still alive? lol

I believe they are both still alive. Ernest Borgnine just did a few episodes of SpongeBobSquarePants. He was the voice of a retired super hero.

Jan Michael Vincent, if I remember correctly was in some kind of crash or something and it messed him up pretty bad. That was a few years ago and I haven't heard anything about him since.

Edited by Team Lyons

:unsure:

You might want to rethink your name. This is pretty much akin to starting up a moving company call the "We Break All Your Furniture Moving Co.", and then having to go around explaining that you don't really break all the furniture. Life is easier if you're Bob's Moving Company.

You might want to rethink your name. This is pretty much akin to starting up a moving company call the "We Break All Your Furniture Moving Co.", and then having to go around explaining that you don't really break all the furniture. Life is easier if you're Bob's Moving Company.

Thats it. Bob_Treasure_Hunter

:)

I was originally going by Viking Raider and signing logs with a reference to plundering another cache keeping with the Viking thing. later found out about true cache plunderers :) and changed it to a simple Cache Viking going more for the exploring Viking and not the plundering type. Especially since one cache went missing after my visit. Fortunately the others along that Highway were still there to help prove my innocence.

So I can see your problem. :)