Magellan - Getting Rebate Checks ?

otr

I just wanted to chime in and say that I got my $50 rebate in the last week for my Meridian. Way back when I got the email saying my rebate was approved, it said my rebate would be mailed in 3 months. It actually was almost exactly 3 months when I got it.

I was actually most worried because I waited like 6 months or more after I purchased my GPSr before sending the rebate in.

Aaron

Elangomatt

Did I do something wrong? Sent for my $50 rebate on Magellan Meridian the second week of February (3 weeks ago-ish), and wheresmyrebate.com lists it as accepted. Granted, it's not been mailed yet, but I'm upbeat and fingers are crossed. Did they turn over a new leaf?

I bought my Mag Plat a year ago, supposedly had a $75. rebate when purchased with mapsend topo. Bought the item, did the paperwork, sent it off. Never got the rebate. Realized this around late Oct. 03, Called them up complained loudly but politly, Ms. Pedroza looked it up and said they didn't have a good address. I gave her the address and followed it up with an e-mail, got my check 2 weeks later.

I bought my ST Pro+Mapsend Topo in Aug, '03. I finally got to talk to someone at WMR who said the check was mailed and I would have to way 60 days to get it reissued. So I called back last week and they said the check should be delivered in about a week. The clock is ticking...