Too Many Geocaching Websites

When we fist started caching on that other site two years ago, we had a lot more fun. Upinyachit didn't know about GC or the forums. When we found out about this site, I guess you could say CHIT hit the fan. LOL The reason I am saying we had more fun is because I didn't spend so much time on the PC and we did a lot more geocaching. Even in sub zero weather.

Now a days there are all kinds of websites and forums poping up. I also know it's my choice when I decide to go to these websites. But when you hear of so many different stories and ideas, it's kinda hard not to get caught up in it. I just looked at another website about becoming a pirate. :D Now that's where I draw the line. If I found a stash note in my cache that says it has been moved by a pirate, I would flip out. That's totally unacceptable and they better not let me catch them. :D My point is that all of us should go geocaching before some bad apples ruin it for the rest.

You never know who could stumble across a geocaching website.

D

Upinyachit

:D

I don't know. Why doesn't everyone drink Pepsi? Oh yeah. Some people don't like Pepsi.

There are things I can't discuss on GC. As far as I'm concerned, this is perfectly normal, acceptable, etc. After all I don't think I should be discussing the "A great place to have Sex" cache being set up in Lincoln Nebraska on a forum for a service that would never list it in front of people who, for the most part, live nowhere near it.

I choose to participate in only certain forums here. I choose to participate in a local forum as well and a local listserve. The two local forums take up maybe 15 minutes a day, worst case. This place only takes up the time I spend typing. But I'm at choice over how much to spend and where to spend it. Just like I'm at choice to decide what I want to eat, where I want to eat, and how much I want to spend for it.

Just ask yourself. Would I rather be reading about this cache or out looking for it?