Where's In A Name....too

okieinjun

I'm racking my brain trying to find where my coords run. Denmark? South Africa? I just don't know. :D I'm still a newbie at this so I'll just ask...

My coords are 32 or 33 43.465. Where do you all think would be an interesting place? I'm in the United States (Oklahoma) and would love to find somewhere out of this country. China? Thanks for any help. Cathy

Boy, this is a tough one! Your name converts into 65 43.46x, not 33 or 34 43.46x!

North and south are running through no man's land (Siberia and Northern Canada in the north, Antarctica in the south).

East runs through Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Forget it!

Your best try is west. West is running through Canada, US (eastern tip), Venezuela, Brazil, Bolivia an Argentinia.

My advice: Change your name! :D . This will make it a lot easier to log the cache. :D

Anyway, good luck to you!

Cheers,

I know it isn't my business so, my apologizes in advance, but it isn't allowed to change the name solely to log this cache (and it would be a signal of poor sportif spirit). My advice is to try the West option.

PS: I'm candidate to log this cache too - I already contacted a "partner" who accepted to help me.

I know it isn't my business so, my apologizes in advance, but it isn't allowed to change the name solely to log this cache (and it would be a signal of poor sportif spirit). My advice is to try the West option.

PS: I'm candidate to log this cache too - I already contacted a "partner" who accepted to help me.

I believe Laogai was only joking when he said that. :unsure:

Ahoi!!

Just jumping on the bandwagon here!

I´m looking for a partner for "where´s in a name" as well.

I Believe my name converts to; N84°37´47x

I have tried to narrow it down and came up with around Tallahassee

E84°37´27x would be something like Katmandu.

If anybody out there can help I would be very grateful.

LSS

The pirates :huh:

Edited by The Pirates