Lol!

Swagger

I missed the point here it just goes to GC.com. Are you saying GC.com sucks? :lol:

Groundspeak apparently bought the domain (they own it) and pointed it to the same server. There's other domains they did this with, but this one made me laugh. The other ones made more sense (geocashing.com, etc) - I have no idea why they bought this one.. it's amusing though. :rolleyes:

I missed the point here it just goes to GC.com. Are you saying GC.com sucks?  :lol:

Groundspeak apparently bought the domain (they own it) and pointed it to the same server. There's other domains they did this with, but this one made me laugh. The other ones made more sense (geocashing.com, etc) - I have no idea why they bought this one.. it's amusing though. :rolleyes:

Ahhhh, I thought you were just calling it yourcachesucks.com in the UBB code when posting.

So let me get this straight. Yourcachesucks.com points here implying that all members are morons who can't hide a cache to save their life. I vaguely recall a warning for something similar in my dim dark past. Amazing how that all works.

Try not over thinking everything.

It's not all a conspiracy about you.

Hehe... okay, so I don't have a bunch of derogatory domains, but I can make funny comments...

http://watcher.is.the.best.thing.since.sli....eh.clayjar.com?

-or-

http://okay.people.be.sure.you.come.to.the....at.clayjar.com

Of course, http://you.idiot.I.told.you.not.to.downloa...rom.clayjar.com works, too. B)

Did you actually create those hostnames in the DNS, or are you wildcarding? (I'm too lazy to look ;) )

Through an act of Random Web surfing I have solved the conspiracy theory for RK and any others here (myself included) who feel their voices actually somehow make any difference at all, ever. Of course by finding said site I have done something, maybe I should keep trying?

Stop Trying.

Since I'm convinced the world is full of drones who's sole purpose in life is to make life miserable for the few of us who aren't drones it fits well with that 99.999999% of the world that doesn't matter.

Drones are the ones that are in front of you at the DMV.

Drones are the ones working in customer service that think when they say "I don't know" it ends the conversation.

Drones are the cashiers that work your line.

Drones are the people in charge of your raise.

Drones pass you on the interstate, then slow down in front of you.

Drones are real and they surround us. It's not a conspiracy. They really do exist to make your life miserable in thousands of small ways. Drones have no brains. If they did the world would be a better place.

Well, I often intentionally block people and cut them off on the interstate. And if anyone ever honks their horn at me because they think I'm not accelerating fast enough, I'll slow down so much you can see the veins pulsing in their forehead through the rearview mirror. I have little tolerance for "drones", and even less tolerance for drones who consider me to be a drone, when in reality they are the true drone. ;)

Well, I often intentionally block people and cut them off on the interstate. And if anyone ever honks their horn at me because they think I'm not accelerating fast enough, I'll slow down so much you can see the veins pulsing in their forehead through the rearview mirror. I have little tolerance for "drones", and even less tolerance for drones who consider me to be a drone, when in reality they are the true drone. B)

Someday you and the guy with the pulsing veins will both be stains in the road and then there will be two less drones to worry about. ;)