Pictures - Hand On Chin Revival

369445_3600.jpg

I'm sorry, but am i the only one that see's this as putting a big "L" on Jeremy?

i was thinking the same thing but didnt want to say it.

I said it....why not say it? :rolleyes:

well when i used the sadam avatar jeremy took ofense to it and i got a 10% warn for it, so i figure if he took ofense to that i might get banned or warned again.

Well maybe because you keep posting the picture over and over with the quoting... :rolleyes:

369445_3600.jpg

I'm sorry, but am i the only one that see's this as putting a big "L" on Jeremy?

well when i used the sadam avatar jeremy took ofense to it and i got a 10% warn for it, so i figure if he took ofense to that i might get banned or warned again.

Well maybe because you keep posting the picture over and over with the quoting... :D

Ya maybe thats it. I better stop doing that, I wouldnt want to ofend anyone. :rolleyes:

369445_3600.jpg

Well maybe because you keep posting the picture over and over with the quoting... :D

Ya maybe thats it. I better stop doing that, I wouldnt want to ofend anyone. :rolleyes:

I am sure he isn't that sensitive. It would be a little silly to make a big deal out of that.

369445_3600.jpg

I am sure he isn't that sensitive. It would be a little silly to make a big deal out of that.

Oh, so now you're calling him "silly"?

369445_3600.jpg

Don't put words in my mouth Pon...Sparky LOL I am just saying it would be silly to make a huge deal out of a pic. :D

369445_3600.jpg

I said it....why not say it? :D

You are probably right.That would be silly,nothing silly around here. :rolleyes:

369445_3600.jpg

Trying to bring it back on topic from Halden's OT post...

369445_3600.jpg

Sorry.....temporarlily forgot what the topic was! Oh, yeah, hand pics.....I don't have any to contribute, so I guess I'll just lurk here.......

369445_3600.jpg

Sorry.....temporarlily forgot what the topic was! Oh, yeah, hand pics.....I don't have any to contribute, so I guess I'll just lurk here.......

I made an avatar with my jeep once and was going to use it, but never did, here it is...

ja.jpg

Maybe we can get Fuzzy to create a "Hand on Chin" Generator like his Locationless Cache Generator. :rolleyes:

Not likely.

The "hand on chin" generator would be a lot more difficult. The Doot-It-Yourself Locationless Cache Generator doesn't have to be concerned about things like scale, positioning, or skin tone. Those three things would be critical to any kind of decent "hand on chin" generator. It could be done, but it's a lot more work than I want to attempt just for a joke. The Locationless Cache Generator took me less than an hour to throw together, and it started as a proof-of-concept for someone in the chat room, for a more serious project. I just can't see the payoff for this one; sorry.

Sparky really is "somebody" now!

51240_5900.jpg

Looks more like he is throwin' a gang sign.

Dang, dude, I wouldn't want to be in a gang that would have me as a member! :rolleyes::DB)

It looks a lot different when its bigger :P

Thanks for the "paint shop" work, smurf-boy! :lol:

Yeah, you guys think the avatar size is scary, you should see full size! YIKES!!!! :back:

51240_5900.jpg

Dang, dude, I wouldn't want to be in a gang that would have me as a member! :rolleyes::back::grin:

It looks a lot different when its bigger :D

Thanks for the "paint shop" work, smurf-boy! :P

Yeah, you guys think the avatar size is scary, you should see full size! YIKES!!!! :sad:

The wife almost left the room when I had zoomed in to edit it. It was pretty frightening! :lol:B)

51240_5900.jpg

Dang, dude, I wouldn't want to be in a gang that would have me as a member! :rolleyes::grin::sad:

It looks a lot different when its bigger B)

Thanks for the "paint shop" work, smurf-boy! :P

Yeah, you guys think the avatar size is scary, you should see full size! YIKES!!!! :bad:

The wife almost left the room when I had zoomed in to edit it. It was pretty frightening! :lol::back:

Reminds me of this girl I met one night...man the beer goggles were working overtime that night. :D